[ 0.4 ] Fucking carrot

~▪~

P r e v i o u s  C h a p t e r

~▪~

What he didn't know was that the woman was walking towards the Fray's flat to look for the little thing that Jocelyn promised her to hide.

"Playing hard to get. I love a good challenge." The girl muttered and walked in the house.

~▪~

A t  t h e  F r a y ' s  f l a t

|Vixen's POV:|

I was walking when i my eyes started switching to my kitsune ones. In a second, people aura's surounded me but there was two who have caught my attention.

Two shadowhunter auras. It was easy to tell as their aura seems brighter then mundane ones. I could see them clearly.

I walked closer to them and my eyes went back to the human ones and i saw Alexander and Clarissa.

I heard Alec ask carrot.

"Why'd you run out? And what's the point of an Invisibility rune if you don't silence your phone? That was childish, sneaking out like that..." Well hello sexy.

"Simon. Hey. I know I should have called you right back. I'm really sorry. Are you okay?" The redhead ignored Alec and picked up her phone.

"You know that thing when you think you're catching a cold, but you never actually get sick?" My ears caught the voice on the other side of the phone.

"Yeah, I totally get it. Um, can we talk later? Things are kind of insane right now." This girl should of seen the world nine hundred years ago.

"Insane, how? Are you okay?" I know one thing when i hear it. The poor fellow is friendzoned.

"I... I kind of killed a demon and lost all my memories forever." She said with a tint of regret in her voice.

"So... You killed a what? Okay, Clary, where are you?" A mundane? Well she should say goodbye to him already.

"I'm at the Brooklyn Academy. I'm on my way to..." To the Fray household.

"Hang up. That's it, we have to go. Right now" Alec said.

"No. I'm on my way to the loft. There's something there that I think could help me find my mother." She replied.

"Are you crazy? That's way too dangerous. You think nobody's watching that place?" Aw how sweet, he's worried about her.

"I'm fine. I'm with Alec. And those words are supposed to make me feel better how?" Carrot said.

"Yeah, I'm coming to help." The guy on the other side of the phone told clary.

"No, Simon, you've been through enough already." We all been.

"So have you. Meet me at the old shortcut. You know the one."

"Mundanes. Look at them. Running around like ants." That was kind of hot.

"Didn't think i was going to see you here, sexy, Clarissa." they both turned to find me leaning on the wall of the academy. A bit shoked by my sudden apearence Alec took out his bow and notched an arrow.

"Let's go." I told them. They didn't argue.

"Why do you always look so miserable?" Clary asked.