Chapter 1

"Mom!" I called. "We're never going to make it if we don't leave in five minutes!"

"Be thankful you even have tickets to meet the boys." My mother huffs.

"I know, and I am, but it's just I want to be early and actually have a conversation with them!" My mouth rambles.

"Give me two minutes and I will be done." She explains.

"Okay, okay."

I start the car for my mom, put my shoes on, and head outside to wait.

It's gorgeous out today, it must be a sign of good luck. The grass is bright and green, there's not a cloud in the blue sky, and the birds are singing joyfully.

Footsteps appear, and walk past me towards the silver car parked in the driveway. Following behind my mother, I twist my thick blonde hair around my finger then let it fall back onto my shoulder, a habit I practice when I'm nervous.

I'm meeting one direction today. Today is the day I meet the five boys who have gotten me through some pretty rough patches in my life. I still can't believe it. When my mom announced on my birthday that she had gotten them, I was screaming the whole week after.

"So, Ainsley, do you have everything?" My mom asks cooly.

"Yep," I reply, "I've double checked and we're all set. Thank you so much again mom. You don't understand how much this means to me."

She laughs, "I haven't seen you this happy in a long time. Ever since your dad-"

"Don't want to talk about it." My reply is short and my mood has just changed from ecstatic to overly annoyed in two seconds.

"Oh. Okay." She says.

I feel a bit guilty for cutting her off but I don't want to talk about him, look at him, breathe near him, I don't even want to think about him. Today is the day I meet the best things that has appeared in my life, I'm not letting him take that away from me too.

• • • • • •

(A/N):

Hey guys! Okay so what do you think so far? I'm going to hopefully be updating a lot because I really love the idea for this story, very tragic, but who doesn't like a little drama? Okay well vote and comment! Xoxo.