Chapter 2

The car ride is silent until I finally get sick of it and turn on the radio. Roar by Katy Perry starts to play. Ugh I'm sick of that song, way to over played.

I'm about to turn the station when my mom starts singing, "roa-or-or-or-or-oar you're gonna heeeeear me roooaar."

"Mom! Stop! My ears are bleeding!" I whine and quickly change the station.

"Oh shush. You know I'm going to be the next American Idol." She jokes.

"In your dreams," I reply.

The mood was lighter and happier for the rest of the car ride.

We ended up getting to the meet and greet three hours early and it was already packed. Jeez. You'd think that showing up three hours early would put you in the front of the line, but this is One Direction we're talking about here, and I've heard that a lot of people would sleep on the streets to wait for them to come the next day.

"Okay Hun, I'm just going to drop you off here and I'll watch you get in line. Since I don't have a ticket, I'm just going to run some errands in the area." My mother informs me.

Before I can reply, she says, "oh and Ainsley, don't talk to any strangers, or get into anyone's car. Also, if anyone offers you drugs or alcohol, you say no."

"Mom I'm not five, I think I have some common sense." I complain, pulling on the handle of the car.

"Okay, well have fun and be safe! I love you!" She yells as I exit the silver truck.

"Love you too," I say slightly annoyed.

I walked up to the line which seemed to be one million miles long and pulled out my phone. It's eight o'clock now, so only three more hours until eleven and we can get this show on the road.

After checking twitter for half an hour, I look up to see at least two hundred fans standing behind me. Wow. All of the sudden, a black car pulls up onto the curb and security detail along with paparazzi start swarming the car. First, a brunette pops out of the shiny vehicle, then a blonde. I immediately whip out my phone and take a few pictures of Louis' and Niall's girlfriends. I can't believe they're actually here right now - Josie and Mairead!

Frantic screaming erupts from a twelve year old's mouth behind me and I cover my ears. Ugh. Soon enough other fans begin to catch on and follow suit, and the whole city seems to be booming with screaming girls and the occasional boy. That's when it hits me. I'm here. I'm actually here and I'm actually going to meet them. Holy shit.

Mairead and Josie exit the car, and start walking my way, taking pictures and waving hello to fans. They stopped at me. Me. Ainsley Jennings.

"Hi!" They say almost at the same exact time.

"Oh my god. Hi. I don't even know what to say. Oh my god. Hi. Oh, um can I have a picture?" I ramble on.

"Of course!" They both say, giggling.

"Here I'll take it, can I have your phone please?" Josie, louis' girlfriend, asks.

I hand her my phone and Mairead and her stand on either side of me and snap a picture.

"Thank you so much! I can't believe I'm actually talking to you guys! It's crazy!" I gush.

"Well, I don't know if you heard, but each time there's a meet and greet, Josie and I get to select a girl to talk to the boys before it even begins," Mairead explains.

"No I haven't heard!" I exclaim a little over excited.

"Well, I saw you and I just knew that you would be that girl!" Josie says happily.

"Robert," Mairead calls to one of the security guards, "we found the perfect girl!"

A tall, well built man suited in all black walks over and slides open the barricade just enough for me to slide through. I have no words for how lucky I am right now. I can barely speak.

"Thank you!" I tell Robert.

Josie and Mairead grab my hands and lead me through the doors and into the tall brick building. I honestly can't comprehend what's happening right now. My mind is all over the place.

(A/N):

Double update just because! And Josie and Mairead are my internet friends! <3 also, Ainsley is played by Freya Mavor! Okay, well I'm off to dinner! I will probably update tomorrow or something! Xoxo