Just hired.

Parker Pov.

     "I can't believe we got hired!!" I said excitedly looking at my best friend, Kassie. She smiled.

     "I know!" She said. We were walking up to the giant tent before the show. When we walked in we smiled at the acts practicing. I saw a man throwing knives. He looked up at us and smiled as he threw one. Then there was a man lifting weights.

     "You two must be the new recruits!" I heard a voice say. I turned around to see two men. One was walking on his hands. The other smiled at us.

     "And you must be Craig!" I said doing a hand stand. I balanced on one hand and stuck the other out to shake his. "I can't wait to preform with you," I said with a smile. He chuckled.

     "I'm Brian and from what I heard you will also be preforming with me," the other man said. I stood up normally and looked at him. I smiled.

     "Guys don't scare the new girls!" I heard a voice say. I almost immediately recognized it.

     "Jon?!" I said turning around. He looked at me and started laughing.

     "I knew I thought that name was familiar," he said walking up to me. I hugged him and smiled.

     "Probably because you only called me Stark in high school," I said laughing myself.

     "I haven't seen you since-" I cut him off quickly.

     "Since our big road trip! I know it's been awhile!"

     "While those two catch up, I'm Kassie." She said looking at the other boys. They smiled at her.

     "ALRIGHT!" I heard a voice say. I turned around to see the ringleader in the middle of the pit. "The new girls are here so they have to practice for tonight!" He said. His voice was so loud. I could see why he was the ring leader now.

     "Hey so I need to get you guy's preforming names before you start," a man said. I looked at Kassie and thought for a minute.

     "Madame Blue," I said smiling. He nodded and wrote it down.

     "Lady K," Kassie said. I nodded as he wrote it down.

     "Okay. Oh by the way. I'm Anthony. I'm the announcer," Anthony said. I smiled and shook his hand.

     "Okay Lady K," I said with a smirk, "Let's go practice our dance then we can practice with the guys." She nodded.

     "I'll show you two to the changing room," Jon said. Kassie looked at him. "Don't worry I'm no peaking Tom. At least not with girls." He said. I giggled a little. "Vanoss is so hot," he said. We laughed and smiled.

     Jon waited outside while we changed. My costume was blue for my name sake.

and Kassie's was black.

     We walked out and smiled at each other.

     "You two are SLAYING!!!" Jon said. I laughed.

     We walked out to the ladders and climbed up so we were both on the platform one on each end. We motioned for Anthony and he nodded.

     "Ladies and Gentlemen. Please give a warm welcome to our new silk Dancers, Lady K and Madame Blue!!" He said. Then he started playing our music. (Play video)

     As we went through are routine I felt eyes on us and looked down to see the guys watching. Half of their mouths were wide open. I giggled a little and looked over at Kas. She must have noticed to because she had a giant grin on her face.