Fill In

Parker Pov

     Tyler and I leaned closer until....

    "HUMP ME! FUCK ME! DADDY BETTER MAKE ME CHOKE!"

     Alex was calling. I blushed dark red and picked up the phone. Tyler started dying laughing.

   "Hey hey Park!" Alex said.

   "Alex. That was the worst time to call," I said so embarrassed. Tyler was still laughing.

   "Sorry girly! But Mac wanted to know if you could fill in tonight. Regina sprained her wrist and her show was scheduled for tonight," she explained.

    "Okay yeah sure. I'll be there before opening time," I said.

    "Thank you! Bye!" She hung up. I put the phone in my lap and my head in my hands.

     "That's your ringtone?!" Tyler said calming down. I blushed.

     "No no! That's Alex's ringtone. You know one of my friends that works in the club," I explained. He nodded. "They want time to come in tonight. If you want you can come too," I said blushing. Tyler blushed more than me.

    "O-okay," he said. I smiled and stood up.

     "Well we better be getting back. I have to take a shower before we go to the club," I said. He nodded and we walked back to the truck. We got in and started to drive back.

"That was the worst timing ever," Tyler said chuckling. I looked at him and laughed.

"Yeah most of the time it is," I said after I calmed down. He chuckled again. I leaned back in the seat relaxing. It had always been easy for me to fall asleep in a car. I closed my eyes and laid there silently.

"Wise men say
Only fools rush in.
But I can't help
Falling in love with you,"

I open my eyes and see that Tyler is singing.

"Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin?
If I can't help.
Falling in love with you,"

I smile and slowly sit up watching and listening to him.

"Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you"

"Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you."

I lean over and kiss his cheek. He blushes and looks over at me since we are at a stoplight.

"I thought you were asleep," he said blushing. I giggled.

"I was almost asleep. You have a really good singing voice by the way," I said smiling. He blushed even more and started driving again.

"Th-thanks," he said. I smiled and leaned back actually falling asleep.

//20 minutes later//

I felt myself being moved. I opened my eyes and looked at Tyler who was carrying me. He blushed when he noticed I was awake.