Author's Note : Lemme fix this.

So. It's been a year since I last updated this so I decided to read through it and fix some things. As I read I realized Parker's well life in general is very confusing so let me explain and I will later go back and fix some stuff in the chapters

Parker's biological family.

Parker lived with her mother, father, and brother, Cujo, in a small town in Tennessee. Her father had another son, her half brother, who was a lot older than Cujo and herself, and has one son, Connor. Parker is currently, as in with in the storyline, 26. Cujo is 10 years older than Parker making him 36 in the present day. Their half brother is currently 46. Connor is two years younger than Parker making him 24 in the storyline.

Parker and Cujo's parents died when they were 5 and 15. They then moved in with their half brother and his family for one year. When Cujo turns sixteen he leaves with a six year old Parker to join a task force called Overwatch. They allow him to bring Parker because one of the captains also has a child so she won't be the only little one.

Cujo joins Blackwatch which was ran by commander Gabriel Reyes. Another member of this being Jesse McCree, who had been told he could stay out of jail by joining. He was 17, a year older than Cujo. They all quickly become a little family. Gabriel adopts the three when Parker is 10, Cujo is 20, and Jesse is 21. Genji shimada joins the group at age 22 when Parker is 12.

Four years later the group disbanded and Parker decides to move back in with her half brother and go to high school in her home town. There she meets Kassie, 17, and Jon, 18. She and Jon date for a year but break up when he realizes he's gay. The summer after Jon graduates they go stay with Gabriel in Texas for vacation. After this Jon moves.

A year later Parker and Kassie graduate. Kassie decides to go to college for music. Parker attends a culinary school for mixologists. She moves into one of the flats owned by Mrs. Hudson, ya know the land lady that gave her vodka. Above her live Sherlock Holmes and John Watson.

After her 21 birthday Parker gets a job at a local club, the Salamander Pit. Six months later she is robbed and shot. She was left outside for a few hours before she was found and sent to the hospital. An infection in the bullet wound caused her to lose her arm. Jon flies in to see her and Kas stays at the hospital with her. Her nephew, Connor also visits. She tells everyone that a drunk driver hit a stop sign and it got cut off. Only Sherlock, who easily figured it out, and her doctors know the true cause at this time.

Angela, one of the doctors from Overwatch, gets a call from Parker. She then creates a cybernetic arm for her to use as long as she will allow her case to be used in her studies.

After she recovers, mostly from the trauma, Parker moves down to Panama City. She becomes a bartender at the Pink Lady club and later on a stripper. Kas moves into her flat to keep an eye on Sherlock since he had been a bit down since John got married to Mary. At this point Parker is 22

Two years later Parker moves back to Tennessee to help the two boys with Rosie, John's baby, after Mary dies. She goes back to her old job and stays there until she notices a certain circus coming to their town.

I hope this makes things easier, and I am going to go back and edit a few this just so the story makes more sense. Thanks guys!