Almost Private Beach

Parker's Pov

     Tyler pulled back into the parking lot and I smiled.

     "How did it go?" I said walking up to him smiling.

     "Apparently I am a natural! Or at least that's what Mac said," He said chuckling.

      "They got Mac to teach you? That's good. You have a good teacher," I said. He smiled.

     "Now since everything is set up here and I'm finished with all that, how about we go down to that beach you were talking about?" He said.

     "Sure. Oh can we run to the hotel room? I need to grab my swimsuit!" I said excitedly. He chuckled. I moved my bike somewhere safe and got in the truck. He started it up and drove to the hotel room.

     When we got there I saw the two guys again and frowned clinging to Tyler.

     "W-what's wrong?" He asked a little flustered.

    "It's those guys. From last night," I whispered. He nodded and we walked together to the elevator. This time we weren't followed. But before the elevator doors shut I took a picture of the two guys.

"What's that for?" Tyler asked.

"So we can show security who they are," I said. He nodded and we rode the elevator up to our floor.

When we got to our room I changed into my swimsuit forgetting for a second that I was sharing a room. I turned around after pulling my bottoms on and flushed dark red. Tyler was blushing and covering his nose.

"Oh my GODS I'm so sorry! I forgot again!" I said covering my face. He walked over to me.

"It's okay. And if it makes you feel better I think you look great," he said. I looked up. We were both blushing.

"Th-thanks," I said.

"No problem," he said rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled and grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt out of my trunk. I put them on over my swimsuit and sat in a chair. Tyler went in the bathroom and changed into some swim trunks. He still had his other t-shirt on top. I smiled and we both walked out of the door. When we got downstairs we went to the management office.

"How can I help you," the woman said. I smiled.

"Well last night I was coming in from work and I was assaulted in the elevator. I was hoping you could do something about the two men and that maybe you found my shorts?" I said. She nodded and walked to the other side of the room. She picked up a pair of shorts off of a box.

"Are these your's?" She said. I nodded taking them. "Now do you have a picture of the two men?" She asked.

"Yeah here," I said pulling out my phone. I showed her the picture I took and she nodded.

"I saw these two in the lobby the other night when I went up to my suite," she said. "I will make sure that this is taken care of." I smiled.

"Thank you! Have a good rest of your day!" I said walking out of the office with Tyler. He was smiling.

As we got outside he got in the passenger seat.

"Aren't you driving?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I don't know where to go so it would be better if you drove," he said. I nodded and started the truck pulling out of the parking lot.

"I'm so excited for this!" I said. He chuckled. "I used to go here every summer when I was a kid. It helped my dad get away from work. I made a lot of friends too. Most of the people who came down there came every year like us. There was a guy I though of as a little brother. And a girl who was hilarious. I haven't talked to them in ages. There is an awesome ice cream shop down there. It has a little arcade too. There are pool tables and older games. I used to love it. I probably still will if it's still there," I said rambling a bit. I noticed that we were already driving out of the city. I chuckled. "Sorry. I ramble when I'm driving," I said.