Adorableness

Kassie's Pov

As I drove I yawned a little. David, was riding with me, looked at me concerned.

"Kassie let me drive. Your tired from the hospital," he said. I thought for a minute. The fact that I was considering letting someone besides Park drive my car showed how tired I was. I nodded and turned on an exit to a road stop. I parked in a McDonald's and looked at him.

"I'm going in to get some food. You want some?" I asked. He nodded and got out of the car.

"Let's just eat in here so you don't have to wait on me to finish to drive," he said. I nodded. We walked in and I ordered a chicken sandwich meal. David got a cheeseburger meal. We sat down and I ate drinking some of my Sprite. He took a big bite out of his burger. I smiled a little and ate some more. Then I heard my phone go off. I picked it up and looked at the message. It was Tyler.

T: "are you guys stuck in traffic. Brian is a few cars ahead of me but we are in a stand still."

I chuckled. David looked up.

"What did I get ketchup on my chin?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nah. Tyler, Parker, and Brian are all stuck in Nashville traffic. Take your time eating because we do not want to be caught up in that," I said. He nodded.

K: "Nah. We stopped for food. About 1/4 behind you guys. How is Parker holding up?"

I went back to eating then got another message. I looked it was a picture and a text. The picture was Parker curled up under a blanket asleep in the seat. I smiled.

T: "good I think. We jammed out for a bit then she took a pain killer and fell asleep. It was about two hours ago. In the city close to were you guys live."

K: "wait. You two jammed out. With her music? Oh my god your a musical nerd!"

I grinned and went back to eating. David looked at me again.

"What?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Those two are adorable," I said. I showed him the picture. He smiled.

"He and Brian have been crushing on her since day one," he said. I laughed.

"Oh trust me I know. Brian literally carries her to his car so she can sleep. And Tyler almost kissed her until Jon scared the shit out of them." I said. David laughed. I smiled even more. I'm glad he asked if he could ride with me. I got another text from Tyler.

T: "oh shut up. Only Hamilton because of the history. Also did you know she could rap?! And sing?!? God she is perfect!"

     I chuckled.

     "He has got it bad." I said. David nodded.

K: "she almost beat Mini in a rap off after the first show. Then he did the rap god and she lost. And yes. I knew she could sing. You have got it bad,"

     Almost immediately I got a text back.

T: "whatever. I'm not as bad as Cartoonz or Nogla though."

     I was confused at first reading the Nogla part. I looked up and caught David starring at me. We both blushed and paid very close attention to our food.

     David finished eating before me so I just took my food to the car. I smiled as he drove back on to the interstate. I finished up my fries and looked out the window. David started humming. I looked at him. After a minute he noticed and blushed stopping.

"What were you humming?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Just a song I've been working on," he replied. I sat up and looked at him.

"You write songs?" I asked. He nodded. "Can you sing one?"

"This one isn't finished yet but I know the lyrics to 'Georgia' by Vance Joy," he said. I nodded.

"She is something to behold
Elegant and bold
She is electricity
Running to my soul, oh

And I could easily lose my mind
The way you kiss me will work each time
Calling me to come back to bed
Singing Georgia on my mind

And I, and I

Lips generous and warm
You build me up like steps
Eyes innocent and wild
Remind me what it's like, oh

And I could easily lose my mind
The way you kiss me will work each time
Pulling me back into the flames
And I'm burning up again, I'm burning up

And I, I never understood what was at stake
I never thought your love was worth it's wait
Well now you've come and gone
I finally worked it out, I worked it out

I never should have told you
I never should have let you see inside
Don't want it troubling in your mind
Won't you let it be

I never should have told you
I never should have let you see inside
Don't want it troubling in your mind
Won't you let it be

I never should have told you
I never should have let you see inside
Don't want it troubling in your mind
Won't you let it be

I never should have told you
I never should have let you see inside
Don't want it troubling in your mind
Won't you let it be

And I could easily lose my mind
The way you kiss me will work each time
Pulling me back into the flames
And I'm burning up again, I'm burning up

And I, I never understood what was at stake
I never thought your love was worth its wait
Well now you've come and gone
I finally worked it out, I worked it out, oh, ooh, oh."

As he finished the song I felt myself relax and I started to drift off.

//David's Pov//

I looked over when we hit a stand still and smiled. She had fallen asleep. I pulled my hoodie off and covered her up with it.