Chapter 5: All that I love is Yoon

The sound of my iPhone woke me up. I opened my eyes. Yes. Korea was still here. Now I just hope that Yoon is too. I rolled around in the bed and picked up my phone. I tried to read the message still rubbing my sleepy eyes. It said ‘Get up. Get dressed. Get in the car waiting for you outside. Don’t ask questions.’ I looked at the time. It was 10 minutes before 5 am. Normally, I would call the person and trash talk him, but it wasn’t a person. It was my Yoon. Yay! He exists. I smiled and quickly jumped off the bed. I went to the window, where I saw a dark, suspicious looking car. Either that was Yoon, or pedo bear disguised as Yoon. I quickly put on the clothes I had and rushed downstairs. I opened the door, not really wondering who’s going to lock it. It was really cold, but I didn’t care. I got inside the car and saw Han.

“Hey. Feeling sleepy?” He looked in the mirror when I crawled on the back seat.

“Yes. Very…” I tried to hold in my yawn.

“Well you can sleep if you want. We’ll get there in an hour.” He smiled sweetly.

 I laid on my back, with my knees bent, my hands on my tummy. “Where are we going?” I asked him, but didn’t really wait for an answer.

“You’ll have to wait and see” He smiled at me through the mirror. I have to admit. He is epically cute! He had miniature dimples in his cheeks when he smiles, like Leeteuk has. His eyes, hair and cheekbones were the same as Kyuhyun’s. He was wearing a simple white tee and dark jeans. He was simply classy and cute looking. Cha is lucky to have him. I smiled at him. He saw that. “What?” He seemed confused.

“Nothing.” I shook my head still smiling at him. “I was just thinking that Mi-Cha’s lucky to have you. “I got up and sat comfortably on the seat, leaning a bit closer to Han.

“Well you’re lucky too.” He turned to me. Showing off people! But, eh, I don’t really mind anymore. “You have Yoon. He is the best boyfriend anyone could have! Trust a person who has known him all his life.”

“Well maybe, he’s still not my boyfriend.” I sighed and avoided his stare.

“He’s not?” He tilted his eyebrows.

“I’m not sure… I mean, sure, we kissed, but it’s only been a day…” I looked up at him. I saw his suspicious little smirk.

I wasn’t feeling sleepy anymore, so I put my elbows on the window and rested my head on them. I looked outside the window with a dreamy expression on my face. This was definitely a new start for me. I looked at the big shop signs. They looked weird in Korean, but I soon grown fond of it. I’ve started to love it…

“Han, can I ask you something?” I turned my head to him.

“Yeah?” he looked back at me.

“I was wondering… Is it hard to learn Korean? At least the basics… Could I learn it in those two weeks I’ve left here?” I was hoping to hear a positive answer.

“I think you most definitely could” he certified and smiled “I could teach you right now…” He suggested.

“Really Han?! You’re awesome!” I gave him a little cuddle and a kiss on the cheek.

We spent the rest of the trip learning Korean and I felt like we really bonded afterwards. I liked Han. He was cute, sweet, nice and thoughtful. He made up a nickname for me. I was crowned miss hyper cupcake, since I love cupcakes and he said that I’m cute! Yay! Honestly, if a white guy said that, it wouldn’t mean a thing, but when Koreans say it, it makes me feel super awesome!

It was 6:15 am when we finally stopped near the beach.

“My work here is done.” He smiled sweetly.