Chapter 11: I shouldn't have done this...

“Good morning…” I felt a soft stroke on my face. I slowly opened my eyes, trying to get rid of the haze. I turned my head to the left where I saw Cha calmly sleeping on my chest. I was hugging her with my both arms. I can’t believe we slept like that the whole night. I turned my face to the right and blinked slowly as I still was barely awake.

“Morning” I answered with a sleepy voice. “What time is it?” I put my hand over my mouth and yawned heavily. It was so calm and quiet. I could only hear Cha’s soft snoring. She looked so pretty sleeping, like a little baby she was. Now I get it why she freaked out that she’s pregnant. She hasn’t even matured herself. I hugged her tightly and ran my fingers through her hair.

“It’s a bit before 11. Are you still going to sleep or do you want to eat?” I felt how my stomach rumbled, but I just shook my head. Food was not important even though I was starving.

“I’ll stay here. Till Cha wakes.” I looked up at him and gave him a small kiss.

“Ok” he smiled and got up from the bed. “Me and Han are going to eat something. Should I bring something back to you two?” I nodded.

“Anything works” I followed him out the door with only my eyes, then turned them to Cha again. Cha, how could you be so irresponsible? This is going to be harder now… She opened her eyes slowly and grinned sadly.

“Morning.” She slowly sat up, but fell on me again. Good thing she was light. “I’m sorry.” She looked around the room with drowsy eyes and tried to sit up again. I pulled her back and hugged her tightly.

“Stay here.” I commanded her when she tried to get out. “How was your sleep?” I inquired feeling a bit uncomfortable, since I deceived her.

“Good. I guess…” She picked up the remote and turned on the TV.

I took the laptop from the bedside table and put it on my lap, getting comfortable on the bed. I hoped, that I’ll finally manage to check my notifications and everything.(10pm) As I figured, Adriana was still awake. I Skyped her this time, not waiting for her to start Caps locking me.

“[From: LeDoggy -_- 10:59am]

Hey Ad! What’s up?” I pressed enter and got ready for an ever-lasting chat

“[From: Derpinaah :3 11:00am]

Nothing much, just watching a movie with Todd. Well, actually, he’s passed out on the couch and I’m playing Minecraft with Lex :DD”

“[From: LeDoggy -_- 11:00am]

Oh. Cool. I see you changed your name :D And wait… It’s like 10 pm there isn’t it? The dickhead is supposed to have a job interview tomorrow, why the hell is he playing MC?” As much as I hated my brother, I always fought for him heatedly.

“[From: Derpinaah :3 11:02am]

Yeah. I changed my name. And yeah. He should go to the interview, but he doesn’t feel like it…”

“[From: LeDoggy -_- 11:02am]

Is he stupid or some shit?! Brb, need to go tell him off!” That’s it. I’m pissed at him now.

“[From LeDoggy -_- 11:04am]

Lex, are you freaking stupid?! This could be the best offer IN YOUR LIFE!!! Why the hell are you delaying it?! You are turning off Mc now and going to get ready and sleep! Now!” I hit the enter button and Cha turned to me with a scared look on her face.

“Sorry, I’m just talking to my bro…” I apologized and looked at the screen again.

“[From: Dickhead 11:10am]