Jealous

Devin Booker| TheMinnieMiyah
(It's hard af to find a good picture of this man...)
***
"And then, I told her ass to get the fuck out." Devin bragged.

Shamiyah rolled her eyes as she listened to yet another story of how her best friend was out here dogging females out. Sometimes she wondered why they were best friends, but she loved being around him.

Shamiyah and Devin met when they were younger. She saw him as a love interest, but the feeling must've not been mutual. He'd never made a move on her and vice versa. Therefore, she'd been in the friend zone since freshman year.

"And then this other girl..." Devin went on to tel another story.

Shamiyah wasn't listening, though. She was too busy staring at him. He was so fucking handsome. The way his eyelids overshadowed those dark brown eyes, his unruly eyebrows, and thin upper lip made her weak in the knees.

Sure, these weren't traits that most females would notice, but it was more than that for Shamiyah. She was in love with his personality and every one of his little habits. The old man-ish wrinkles on his forehead when he was angry, his corny ass jokes, and how in love he was with basketball. She loved that shit. It drove her crazy.

No matter how much she tried to show him, he never noticed. That's why she'd moved on a while ago and she was almost completely over the school girl crush she had on Devin.

"Aye, Miyah," Devin snapped Shamiyah back into reality,"How was your little date with Terrence."

"Travis," Shamiyah corrected him. "It was great, actually. We're going to go out again tonight. He's really nice."

"He ain't better than me." Devin blurted.

"What you mean?" Shamiyah asked as her heart beat quickened.

"Man, nothing forget it." Devin waved the thought away.

However, Shamiyah waited too long for something like this for him to just try to drop it.

Shamiyah stood to her feet. "You gotta be fucking kidding me!"

"What?" Devin frowned.

"Are you seriously jealous?"

"Ain't nobody jealous of that nigga," Devin scoffed,"I just think you can do better."

"Better with who?" Shamiyah demanded as she crossed her arms.

Devin thought for a second before answering. "With me."

***
I felt stupid af writing this, so I stopped. It felt stupid because I already have a imagine like this... James Joint. Soooo yeah. I might finish.. might not.