Basketball

We all made it to Naruto's house. [Y/N] still in her soccer uniform sat on the couch with the rest of us. Her muscley thighs look great in her shorts.
"Oh god I stink. Mind if I take a shower Naruto." [Y/N] asked sweetly.
"Nah go for it."
"Thanks."
She got up, got her bag, and headed for the stairs. Naruto watched her and as soon as she was out of sight Naruto popped the question.
"So what do you think?"
"Of what."
"Of [Y/N]. I've seen you staring."
"She's alright I guess."
"Alright?"
"What? She's alright."
"Ok. What ever you say."
"Is that sarcasm?"
"Maybe."
"Why didn't you tell me she was your cousin?"
"I didn't feel the need to."
"Pfft whatever."
     Later on Naruto and I got caught up in playing Mortal Kombat. Naruto was yelling because I kept beating him. As we were playin I didn't realize [Y/N] walked down the steps. Naruto had another out burst.
"Hey. Can I play?" She asked. I looked towards her. Her hair was damp. She wore jean shorts and a short sleeve shirt that huge her perfected body.
"Sure take my place. Sasuke's been beating me most of the time." Naruto said with a hint of salt in his tone. [Y/N] took the controller out of Naruto's hands and sat down next to me. I couldn't help but notice water dripping down her neck from her wet hair.
"You ready?" She asked catching my attention.
"Uh yea." I replied.
As soon as it said fight [Y/N] was already on my ass! Damn she's good! I tried to over take her, but it didn't work. Soon I did take her over and was about to finish her. Until [Y/N] did a fatality on me and won! I just sat there in shock as   [Y/N] celebrated.
I stood up and held my hand out to her. She stopped jumping around and looked at my hand puzzled.
"Well played [Y/N]." I spoke.
"Thank you. Sasuke." She said taking my hand.
We both sat back down.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Naruto said with a smirk and left in a hurry.
"And here we go." [Y/N] said sighing.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Naruto. He always tries to hook me with one of his friends."
"Really?"
"Yeah. He says I'm to caught up in sports and school that I'm lonely."
"Maybe he just wants you to not make your whole life about two things."
"Oh no can do. I have cheerleading competitions every weekend, soccer practice everyday, not to mention the soccer championships and worrying about my grades. I have to much stuff going on right now. I don't have time for a boyfriend."
This made me very disappointed.
"That does sound like a lot. Do you ever get tired of it?"
"No! I love it! Expect the school thing. I don't really like school that much."
"How come."
"Too many idiots."
I noded in agreement. Something we have in common. Cool.
"Speaking of idiots. How did you and Naruto become friends. He's never mentioned you to me before."
"Well at first we hated each other, but then he ended up on my soccer team so we had to get along. I guess we just grew on each other."
"Wait. You play soccer!?"
"Yea I used to."
"How come you don't anymore?"
"I just got bored of it."
"What!? How could you get bored of soccer!?"
"I don't know. I just wasn't interested in it anymore."
"Oh. Well maybe we could play a game sometime?"
"Yeah. I guess."
"I just hope you haven't lost your touch."
"You'll find out."
I gave [Y/N] a smirk which she returned.
"I'm back!" Naruto yelled causing [Y/N] to jump.
"Naruto!" She complained.
"Sorry." He replied scratching the back of his head.
"So what are we gonna do now?" [Y/N] asked plopping on the couch.
"I don't know." I told him.
"How about we play a game?" Naruto suggested.
"We already played a game." [Y/N] said.
"No I'm talking about basketball."
"Oo yeah let's play!"
[Y/N] agreed excitedly standing up.
"I don't know I kinda just want to sit her." I explained lazily.
"Oh come on it'll be fun!" [Y/N] exclaimed grabbing my hand trying to pull me up.
I couldn't say no to her.
"Ok fine." I whined and stood up with them. We all walked out to the back where the hoop was. Since there were three players it was 1v1 then one of the players would switch out. It was Naruto and [Y/N] first. They plaid for around ten minutes, and during those ten minutes Naruto only got 3 shots. [Y/N] on the other hand had like ten. Now it was my turn to play [Y/N]. Naruto was too tried to play another game and ended up laying on the ground. [Y/N] and I also plaid for ten minutes. At least I wasn't as bad as Naruto. There was like 3 minutes left and I was ahead of her by one point.
"Your really giving me a run for my money."
[Y/N] huffed as she dropped the ball in place.
"What can I say." I bragged blocking her from the shot. Just as [Y/N] was about to get the ball her phone rang. She grabbed the ball and answered her phone.
"Yeah. Ok I'll be out in a few."
"My mom said she's outside I have to go." She said passing the ball to me.
"Well I guess that means I won." I smirked.
"I guess that does Uchiha." She said smiling.
"Bye." She waved and went in the house then left.
"So. What do you think?" Naruto asked.
"About?"
"[Y/N]."
"She's alright."

[Y/N]'s POV
On the ride home I got a text from Naruto.

Naruto: So. About Sasuke?
[Y/N]: What about him?
Naruto: What do you think about him?
[Y/N]: Naruto. How many times do I have to tell you I don't want a bf right now.
Naruto: [Y/N] 😩
[Y/N]: What!
Naruto: Just answer my question😩
[Y/N]: If I answer will you drop this bf thing
Naruto: Maybe🤔
[Y/N]: Naruto!
Naruto: Ok I will drop
[Y/N]: Good. Now I think Sasuke is ok happy now
Naruto: Very😃 bye bye now
Sometimes he gets on my nerves.

_________________________
Hello my people. Hope this was enjoyable. I don't know what else to say so bye.