Naruto's House

We woke up the next day to the sound of the door bell ringing. Naruto and I were laid out on the floor, [Y/N] was halfway hanging off the couch. Naruto got up to answer the door. I turned my head to check the time on the cable box. It was 7:00 in the morning. Which is too early to be waking up. A second later Naruto yelled [Y/N]'s name from the door.
"[Y/N]. Your mother's her to pick you up!"
[Y/N] didn't flinch at all. Heavy sleeper I see. That's thewhen Naruto came over, took [Y/N]'s hand that was hanging off the couch and pulled it. She fell with a hard thud.
"Ow!" She cried out.
"Why would you do that!"
"You wouldn't wake up."
"So you drag me to the floor."
"Yep."
"...Well I'm just gonna go back to sleep on the floor."
"You can't. Your mom's her."
"Oh sugar I have a competition."
[Y/N] got up and put her shoes on.
"You guys can come to the comp if you." [Y/N] offered
"We'll be there." Naruto answered.
"Ok. Starts at 10:30. See you guys later."
She waved and left.
"I'm gonna go back to sleep at my house. See you in a few hours." I said getting up to leave.
Naruto waved at me and headed up stairs.
I woke up just in time. It was close to ten so I decided to take a shower. After that I changed my clothes and left to get Naruto. Of course he was still half sleep when he opened the door.
"Did you even shower?" I asked him.
He shook his head no.
"I think you should do that."
He lazily went back upstairs to shower. I sat down on the couch looking at my phone.
[Y/N] had texted me where the competition was at.
Later on Naruto came back down and we headed out to my car.
We got in the car and drove to the competition.
In about 20 minutes we made it to the place.
I texted [Y/N] telling her we made. The next thing I knew, [Y/N] came out of nowhere and jumped on Naruto. She came out wearing her cheer uniform. It was black, red, and gold. She also had a bow in her hair with the same colors. The uniform showed off her toned stomach. I would be lying if I said it didn't look on her.
"You came!" She shouted excitedly.
"Yea. Why are you so hyper?" Naruto asked confused.
"I had two cups of coffee." She explained smiling.
"That explains it."
"Well I have to get back in the dressing room I would invite you guys but ya know girls only."
"Its ok we understand."
[Y/N] the happily skipped away. Naruto and I got to our seats and waited for the competition to start.
Not to long after it started. [Y/N]'s team wasn't first. They were somewhere in the middle. Here team was amazing. Better than the others so far. They were loud and enthusiastic. There stunts were unbelievable. It was like they were ninjas ;) Soon their routine was over.
Some more teams came out. Some of them were better than [Y/N]'s team and some were worst. Eventually it was time for the awards.
[Y/N]'s team won second place. They were excited judging by the screams that were heard. I think they should've one first place, but sadly I guess there was a cheer team that was slightly better.
    After the whole thing was over we waited for [Y/N] outside to congratulate her. Sometime later she came out. A long with the rest of her team.
"[Y/N]!" Naruto called out.
She turned around and ran to us and wrapped one arm around both of our shoulders.
"Still hyped on caffeine?" I teased.
"Yea probably." She replied.
"Anyway congratulations!" Naruto yelled.
"Thank you." [Y/N] said back smiling.
"[Y/N]. Let's go." A girl behind her said. The girl was wearing the same uniform as [Y/N].
"Ok. I have to go guys. See you around." She said and followed the other girl into the bus.
     After awhile [Y/N] texted Naruto and I in a group chat saying we should go out to eat to celebrate her team wining second place.
We all agreed and decided to go somewhere on the cheap side. Which was Friday's. I got up to get dressed. We were all meeting there in 15 minutes. It didn't take me long to find something to wear. I made it to the restaurant, and oddly I was the first one there.
I figured I would ask for a table anyway.
I went up there and asked a table for three. They said the wait was ten minutes. Hopefully they show up by then. Just my luck  [Y/N] showed up, but Naruto wasn't here. Of course he'd be late he's always late.
"Hey." [Y/N] greeted cheeky.
"Hey. I already got us a table." I said nonchalant.
She nodded and sat down next to me. Not to long after they called us for our table.
     Five minutes later Naruto arrived.
"Late I see." [Y/N] said smirking.
"Yea. Sorry bout that." Naruto apologied putting his hand on the back of his head. He sat down and started looking at the menu. Soon the waiter came and took out orders for both food and drinks. When everything came we all started eating. It was silent until the ring of [Y/N]'s phone took it away. She picked it up.
"Hello."
"Why what happened."
"O."
"It's ok."
"Love you too."
"Bye."
She sounded upset at the end.
"Looks like I'm spending the night at Naruto's house again."
"It's happening again?" Naruto asked worried.
[Y/N] nodded slowly.
"What going on?" I asked confused.
[Y/N] looked down at her plate and pushed her food around.
"It's ok you don't have to tell me." I said.
She nodded looking back up from her plate.
After awhile we all finished and left.

_________________________
Hey hey hey it's fat Albert. Ok I need help. Anyway I feel like my last two chapters were bad so sorry for that! And this one too. That's all I have to say. I'm out.