We're Back Together

You and Sasuke were sound asleep in his bed when you woke up because you were thirsty so you got out the bed. You walked downstairs to the kitchen. You got a glass and got ice water from the freezer door. As you drunk the water you heard noises in the living room. You went to go check it out and saw a figure in front of the TV. You quietly ran upstairs to Sasuke's room and jumped on him.
"Sasuke wake up!" You whispered yelled as you hit his chest.
"What? What?" He also whispered yelled sitting up.
"I saw someone downstairs you should check it out!"
"It's probably Itachi now go back to bed."
Sasuke laid back down, but you hit him again causing him to get up. At that moment you heard a crash downstairs!
You squealed clinging to the sheets! Sasuke got up getting a bat. You both went downstairs. You walked behind Sasuke as he looked around for the intruder.
We made it to the living room and no one was there. Samething with the kitchen.
"I guess it was my imagination." You said exhaling.
"Yeah."
Suddenly you guys heard a chainsaw.
You looked behind and there was a person holding a chainsaw over their head!
You both screamed to the top of your lungs! Sasuke threw the bat at the person, but that didn't work! Then all of a sudden the chainsaw wielding person started laughing. You two looked at her/him confused.
"You should've seen you faces!" The person laughed.
"Itachi! What the hell?" Sasuke barked.
"Itachi why would you do that!" You huffed.
"I was bored. So I decided to prank you guys."
You tackled Itachi and stared punching him! Sasuke did the same! You were all screaming and having fun until you heard a door open.
"Shut up and go to sleep!" Sasuke's mother yelled from her room. She then slammed the door.
You guys chuckled to yourself and stood up.
"We better go back to sleep so you can make it to your cheer comp. tomorrow." Sasuke pointed out.
"Actually we need to talk about that." You adressed.
"That's my cue to leave." Itachi said nervously and walked upstairs.
"What's going on?" Sasuke asked curiously.
"I'm not going to the cheer comp. tomorrow."
"Why?"
"I texted my mom telling her to tell them that I quit cheer, so I could be with you."
"You didn't have to do that baby. I would've expected it."
"No it's fine. I need to consider your feelings from now on. Plus cheer wasn't my thing anyway."
"Are you sure."
"Yea I'm sure."
Sasuke kissed your forehead and smiled.
"Thank you."
"You're welcome."
     A few days have past and you and Sasuke are going strong. Right now you and Sasuke walked through the halls hand in hand. Everything was great until you saw the blonde bitch. She walked up to the both of you.
"Well looks like the happy couple is back together." She snickered.
You walked over to her, but Sasuke stopped you.
"It's ok Sasuke. I won't do anything."
He let go trusting your words.
"Yeah we are back together. We worked things out. Is there a problem?" You asked crossing you arms.
"I heard you quit cheer."
"Yeah so?"
"I don't even know why. You're gonna go back to being a sports fanatic and then you two will fight again."
"Well your wrong. Bye bye now."
You then turned around and walked back to Sasuke. He put his arm around your shoulder. Ino huffed and stomped away.
"I love you." Sasuke chuckled.
"Oh my god!" You gasped.
"What?"
"You said I love you to me!"
"I did didn't I."
"Mhm, and I love you too."
You pecked him on his lips and he smiled at you. You guys then walked to class.
It was the end of the day and you, Sasuke, Naruto, and Hinata are standing at your locker.
You guys were talking as you put your books away.
"[Y/N] we were thinking we could go somewhere after your practice. You in?" Naruto asked.
"I was actually gonna stay after practice and work on somethings."
"Really?" Sasuke asked upset.
"No I'm kidding. Of course I'm in."
You were all done with putting your books in your locker and shut it.
"I'm going to the locker room now. See ya later."
You said kissing Sasuke on the cheek and walked off.
After practice you decided to take a shower in the locker rooms since no one's there. After that you went outside to meet everyone.
"So where are we going?" You asked as you met up with everyone.
"I say we go to a ramen shop." Naruto suggested.
"You always say that." Sasuke mentioned.
"What about ice cream." Hinata considered.
Everyone agreed. Except Sasuke.
"I don't like ice cream." He said which a disgusted expression.
"Oh yeah I forgot you don't like sweets." You said.
"Lets just go to the mall. That way everyone can get what they want and we can go shopping." You added.
We final agreed on something.
"Hey [Y/N]." A girl called from behind you. You turned around and saw Sakura coming towards you.
"Hey Sakura." You greeted.
"What's up."
"We were just about to go to the mall. Wanna come."
"Sure I would love to."
"Since when did you guys become friends?" Naruto asked confused.
You put your hand on his shoulder.
"It's a long story." You simply said.
"I would like to hear this story." Sasuke smirked.
"Trust me. You don't."
You guys all walked to Sasuke's car and got in.
     You guys all arrived to the mall and did some shopping.
"This is weird." Sasuke commented.
"What is?" You asked.
"Sakura. She's usually all over me, and fangirling."
"What? Do you like it when she does that?"
"No! It's just...Why?"
"Oh well that day when I beat the crap outta her and we were in the nurse she apologized and said she was over you."
"Really?"
"Mhm"
"Good."
After you guys where done shopping you all went to the food court, And then left.