Bad Dreams

Hey Sasuke you should spend the night too." [Y/N] suggested as we all walked towards my car.
"Sure. Alright." I agreed.
"Shot gun!" Naruto yelled running towards the car.
"Hey I wanna sit in the front." [Y/N] pouted running after him.
Naruto ended up getting there first. I shook my head as this all went down.
Once we were all in the car I strated it. [Y/N] was sitting in the back with her arms crossed and a pout.
"Don't get mad because you can't sit in the front." Naruto spoke up.
"Shut up." [Y/N] said kicking the back of his seat.
"Hey watch it!" Naruto yelled.
"Oh what are you gonna do it about."
"I'll show you!"
Naruto turned around and reached in the back of the seat and started lightly hitting [Y/N]. She screamed in a high pitched voice kicking at his arms.
"Hey hey kids stop fighting!" I joked.
They instantly stopped looking at me. Then we all bust out laughing. Once Naruto was sitting properly in his seat we drove off.
We arrived at Naruto's house. His mother came out and told [Y/N] that her bag was in the guest room. We all sat down on the couch silence over taking us.
"Let's play some games." [Y/N] randomly blurted out.
We approved of that idea. Naruto turned it on and put in Tekken.
"Hey Jin Kazama looks like a buffer Sasuke." [Y/N] giggled.
"He does." Naruto agreed laughing.
"Haha very funny." I said sarcasticly.
We played games for awhile. [Y/N] was of course beating our asses. We did win a couple of rounds though.
"I'm hungry." [Y/N] whined.
"You literally just ate like two hours ago." I said shocked.
"So."
I exhaled shaking my head.
"We should order pizza." [Y/N] recommended.
"Yeah!" Naruto agreed excitedly.
"Ok. I'm down."
"And Sasuke's paying!" [Y/N] shouted raising her hands up.
"Oh now you don't mind when I pay for your food?" I asked smirking.
"Well I'm not the only one eating your eating it too so."
"Fine."
I got out my phone and called the pizza place and ordered the pizza.
Once it arrived [Y/N] was the first one to get a peice. I'm not surprised. We've ate lunch with her everyday for the past week.
After the pizza we all decided to watch a scary movie. We all said we should watch Paranormal Activity.
We all sat on the couch in the dark as the movie played.
[Y/N] was in between me and Naruto.
[Y/N] was scared of this movie, which surprised me. Everytime something scary happened she would flinch along with cursing.
"I thought you liked scary movies?" I whispered to her.
"I do. That's doesnt mean they don't scared me." She whispered back.
"You weren't afraid of The Mummy."
"Well that was a mummy you can see her. This is a flipping evil spirit you can't see those!"
I nodded my head understanding her then went back to the movie.
     After the movie we all passed out. We all were soundly asleep on the floor, but something woke me up. When I came to my senses I realized it was whimpers. It sound like [Y/N]! I sat up looking in the dark at her. Even though it was dark I could see the pain expression on her face. She was sweating a lot too! Next thing I know she woke up in a panic breathing heavily!
"Naruto! Sasuke!" She whispered yelled out hyperventilating! I went to her side and wrapped my arm around her body trying to comfort her.
"Sh it's ok. Take deep breaths."
She did as I told her. I wipped her tears that were running down her face. It felt nice to have her in my arms. Once she was calm enough I thought it would be a good time to ask her why she panicked.
"Did you have a bad dream?"
"Something like that." She answered sitting up and out of my arms.
"What happened?"
"I guess it time to tell why I had to spend the night."
"You don't have to."
"Nah it's ok."
"My Uncle lives with us and tonight he got drunk and started a fight with my father. My mother doesn't want me to hear that so she told me to spend the night." She proceeded to tell me.
"Is this the first time?"
"No. A fight actually broke out in front of me. They both apologized for it, but it still didn't change the fact how scared I was that day."
"Is that what you were dreaming about."
She nodded.
"I'll stay up with you. So you don't get scared."
She nodded again.
"You know. I never thought you were considerate of people's feelings." She admitted looking to me.
We instantly looked eyes.
"I can be. When it comes to people I care about."
"You...Care about me!?"
"...Yeah."
As we spoke our faces kept intching closer and closer! A knot in my stomach appeared as the space between us lessened! Then out of nowhere [Y/N] stopped moving!
"You know what I'm pretty tired now I'm going to go to sleep. You should too." She spat out. She turned back around and laid down with the covers over her.
"Good night." I said disappointed.
"Good night." She replied back.
I then turned over and went back to sleep.

[Y/N] POV
     I told Sasuke about the whole dad and uncle thing. I didn't know he could be so sweet and kind!
"You know. I never thought you were considerate of people's feelings." I told him turning my head to face him. I immediately looked into his eyes getting lost in them!
"I can be. When it comes to people I care about."
He cares about me!?
"You...Care about me!?"
"...Yeah."
By the second, our faces were getting closer together. I didn't notice, but when I did I panicked and stop!
"You know what? I'm pretty tired now I'm going to go to sleep. You should too."
I quickly said laying back down.
"Good night." He said. I could her the disappointment in his voice.
"Good night." I replied.
What the hell did I just do!?