Fighting

[Y/N]'s POV
Throughout the rest of the weekend I didn't talk to Sasuke at all. Sunday morning I left Naruto's house before Sasuke woke up.
Its now Monday and here I am at my locker trying to avoid Sasuke at all cost. I have to get rid of these feelings, and sadly this is the only way.

Sasuke's POV
I walked into school automatically looking for
[Y/N]. I have to talk to her! I spot her at her locker like as usual. She made eye contact with me and immediately walked away!
"[Y/N]! Wait!" I yelled hoping she would stop, but she kept walking until she rounded a corner. I'll just talk to her at lunch.

[Y/N] POV
As I'm getting my books out I just so happen to look to the side a see Sasuke! He saw me look at him too! I quickly close my locker and walked away, pretending to not hear his calls for me! I looked back to make sure he wasn't following me, and he wasn't. Then out of nowhere I bump into something! I turn around to see a group of girls. Sakura and her posse standing in front of me in the now empty hallway.
"I'm sorry." I apologized bowing.
"That's funny. I was just looking for you." Sakura said mischievously.
"What do you mean?" I asked her, confusion written on my face.
"You've been hanging out with Sasuke a lot recently."
"Yeah so."
"Your hanging out with him a little too much."
"Ok. Why does it concern you."
"Because Sasuke belongs to us."
I don't know why but this mad me mad. Okay I do know why I just don't want to admit it.
"That sure does make yall sound like sluts." I said in a sassy tone. Did I just say that! I'm not the one to be picking fights, but this was just making me so angry.
"Your the one that's a slut. Always hanging around the boys. Practically throwing yourself at them. I'm gonna say this and I'm gonna make it clear. Sasuke is ours so stay away from him. Or there'll be consequences." Sakura explained harshly as she walked towards me. She looked at me straight in the eye.
"I don't have listen to some pink haired bitch! Sasuke is my friend, and you can't make me stay away from him!" I harshly stated.
"Fine then. I guess you'll get the consequence. Let's go."
Her and her girls all turned around and walked away. I'm not to worried about this. I mean what can she do?
Lunchtime rolled around and of course I wasn't going to sit with them today. Throughout classes I got constant text from him! I ended having to put my phone on silent. Since im not even stepping foot in the lunch room I decided to spend my time on top of the roof.
I sat up there with my arm on the ledge holding out my phone. I was debating on whether I should text him or not. I want to, but then my feelings will be heightened. I turn my phone off and shove it in my pocket aggressively. I put my head down with my hands on the sides of my head.
Come [Y/N]. You can't have a feelings for someone now. You have other stuff to focus on.
"Thinking I see." I hear a familiar voice.
I turn around with an irritated expression.
"What do you want Sakura?"
"I told you there'll be consequences." She smriked snapping her fingers.
At that moment the girls from her group started to come towards me.
Aww shit!

Sasuke's POV
"Hey have you seen [Y/N]?" I asked Naruto as I sat next to him.
"I've seen her in class just before lunch. She might be on the roof now."
"Why would she be on the roof?"
"Cause thats where she goes when she's upset or needs to figure things out. She needs to after what happened Saturday."
"How do you know."
"I was up the whole time y'all were talking."
I just shook my head and stood up.
"I'm gonna go check the roof." I stated.
Naruto nodded his head as he stuffed his face with food.

[Y/N] POV
As the girls came close to me I moved to the side trying to get away from them. Only to run into one of the girls. She forcefully grabbed my arms. I really don't want to fight today. I started moving around trying to set myself free but her grip was too tight. The other girls including Sakura approached me. They raised the fist! I freaked and ended up kicking my legs up kicking Sakura in the stomach! She fell to the ground! I then forcefully swing my legs back kicking the girl that was holding me  in her leg! She let go of me and I made a run for it! Only to be met by two girls guarding the door! I'm screwed! Next thing I know some one pulls my hair!
"Sasuke's mine whore!" Sakura yelled.
"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled back.
I turn around and that's the last thing I remembered!

Sasuke's POV
I was walking up the stares to the roof and heard screaming. As walked further the sound became louder. It sounded like a struggling. It sounded like  [Y/N]! I open the door to see [Y/N] on top of Sakura punching the shit out of her! I also see girls standing around them. I quickly ran over grabbing [Y/N] by her waist and pulling her off of Sakura! She screamed and yelled still trying to get at Sakura! What the hell happened?

_________________________
Hellur. How ya doing. Hope youre Gucci. Anyways sorry if switching back and forth between those two pov was irritating. I wanted it to be like a movie and I tried. Anyway thats is from me. Good bye