Married

Juliet and Bash laid together on the bed of the small house. Their hands intertwined while they spoke and nothing but the blanket covering them. Juliet's head rested on Bash's chest while his arm wrapped around her.

They both jumped when they heard knocking on the wooden door. It was late and they weren't expecting anyone to come around at this time. Before Bash could get up and dressed so he could answer it, the door opened and a man dressed as a guard for the Queen of Scotland stepped through.

Juliet covered her bare chest more as the man stepped more into the house. He seemed just as uncomfortable as they were but did what he was sent here to do. "Marie of Scotland has requested your presence back at the castle."

"So soon?" Bash asked, confused. It hadn't been that long since they eloped.

"The King of France requested that Mary and Francis wed tomorrow. Marie sent me to come get you before the ceremony."

Bash nodded and the man did a tiny bow before leaving the married couple to get dress.

~🌹~

Juliet and Bash arrived at the castle late, which meant no one, except for Marie's guards, saw them. That morning, Juliet was called to help her Queen get ready for her wedding.

"So, we'll do another ceremony for you at Norte Dame, so that all of France can celebrate your marriage." Marie explained while Mary's ladies prepared her things. Juliet and Greer stood behind her, tightening her corset while Kenna and Lola prepared her dress.

"And what of Queen Catherine?" Mary asked. "She's been pardoned for her adultery?"

Marie chuckled. "Yes. It was all to legitimize Bash. Now Henry looks benevolent, forgiving." Marie placed an earring to Mary's ear. "Your father gave me these. Make some heirs quick as you can. It's a queen's sons that give her power after all, though we've handled the misfortune of your sex, haven't we? Brave girls are we."

~🌹~

Juliet, Greer, Kenna, and Lola followed behind Mary as she walked down the aisle. Their dresses were all the same. Blue with only a few differences in detail. They all stepped to the side as Mary kneeled down next to her husband. They both sighed the document before the priest continued with the service.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading. Sorry for the short chapter. I will update asap.

Love ya😘
Bye.