Married Couples

Mary said her goodbyes to Greer and walked over to Juliet, who had arrived late to the festivities.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you all day." Mary questioned her friend.

Juliet took a sharp breath and contemplated if she should tell Mary about her pregnancy. "It's just been a long day that's all, and I haven't seen Bash in weeks."

"And you're worried for his safety." Mary continued. "Don't worry. I've talked to Francis and he said that Bash is okay. He's just figuring some things out, but who knows, with the help of Francis, Bash might find everything he's looking for. And soon."

~🌹~

Juliet placed down her makeup brush and picked up another one as she continued with her look. Her bedroom door opened and closed quickly.

"Have you ever heard the concept of knocking?" She asked the person, slightly annoyed.

"Have you ever heard the concept of welcoming?" Juliet spun around in her chair to the voice.

Bash smiled happily at her while she jumped into his arms. "Bash, you're back. How?"

"My father has decided that he wants to keep me close."

"You say that as if it's a bad thing."

"Juliet," Bash sighed and trailed his hands down her arms and took her hands in his. "something is wrong with my father. He has gone mad. He tried to kill me a day ago."

"What? Is he ill?"

"Possibly, but Juliet, no one else can know about this."

"I understand."

Bash nodded and looked around her room. "You're not packed yet?" Juliet looked at him confused. "Everyone knows we're married and married couples should live together, wouldn't you agree?"

Juliet smiled and nodded, but looked down at the floor. "Married couples should also be honest with each other."

"I've told you everything..."

"Not you." Juliet cut him off, her one hand twirling the ring around her finger, showing that she was nervous. "I meant me." Bash grabbed her hands again to stop her, signaling that it was okay. "I was told something while you were away. At first I didn't want to believe it, but as time went on I started to notice...changes about me. Bash....I with your child."

Juliet expected Bash to be upset or angry but instead he was overjoyed. Bash picked Juliet up and spun her around. They both passionately kissed. "We're having a baby." Bash whispered, smiling. Juliet nodded and hugged him again while he laughed, happily into her shoulder.

Hey guys. Thank you so much for reading.  I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.