Practice "Not" Needed

"They're coming for her," a man said," what do we do?"

Bliss leaned against the cell to hear better.

"We wait until the right moment. Let's lead them here. Then once they get in, we kill her and the boy, no use for them anyways." Rumlow said.

Bliss sat next to Kyle and shook him awake.

"Hmm?" He whined.

"Kyle get up for the love of god!" Bliss whisper-shouted," I need to tell you something!"

Kyle sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"What, what is it?" He asked.

"They're going to lead the avengers to the HYDRA base, after they enter they're going to kill us!" Bliss started to shake.

"Calm down," Kyle said,"the Avengers will get here before any of that happens."

"I don't even know how to protect my useless self." Bliss pouted.

"Lets practice then." Kyle stood up and Bliss stood in front of him.

"You're going to teach me to fight?" Bliss questioned.

"Sure," Kyle shrugged his shoulders," how hard can it be?"

Bliss only laughed and waited for Kyle to do something.

Kyle threw his fist at Bliss's face which she surprisingly caught and pushed him back a little.

"Whoa," Kyle said amazed at Bliss's actions," how'd you learn to do that?"

Bliss looked down at her hands flipping them over as if there was something hidden in her skin she didn't know about.

"I don't know," Bliss said honestly looking up at Kyle.

Kyle threw another punch at Bliss and she caught it!

Then, Bliss punched Kyle in the arm and he stumbled back.

"Ow!" Kyle exclaimed," what the hell was that for?!" Kyle rubbed his right arm wincing at the pain.

Bliss blinked, why was Kyle holding his right arm, did something happen?

"What happened to your arm?" Bliss asked.

Kyle blinked and scoffed.

"You just punched me! You don't remember any of that?" Kyle looked angry.

"Ummm..." Bliss's voice shook,"no I don't remember." Bliss looked down at her feet.

Kyle may have a theory as to why Bliss may not have remembered, she may have all her memories back, but that doesn't mean that they stay there for forever. HYDRA must've put some other memories in her head to confuse her, to make her do something, but he didn't know what.

"HYDRA must've wiped your memory when you came here, that's why you couldn't remember punching me." Kyle looked at Bliss.

"But the feeling, it felt so weird!" Bliss shook her head as if to shake something off of her," I felt like I wanted to," Bliss paused,"I felt like I wanted to kill you." Bliss looked at Kyle with glassy eyes.

"I think HYDRA did more than just wipe my memories, I think they turned me into the next Winter Soldier!"

"That would explain the arm," Kyle pointed towards Bliss's left arm.

"You're so not helping." Bliss said flatly.

Kyle threw his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry."