She's My Mission

That is a picture of Spark that I drew for this chapter. I was just bored one day and decided to draw so yeah. 😊 so sorry if this chapter is short.
________________________

Bliss backed up and almost fell into the river. A chunk of ice fell in making a splash.

"That would be a stupid decision to make." Kyle said as he walked closer to Bliss.

"BLISS!" Bucky yelled as they came into the clearing.

Kyle turned around and shot sparks in their direction.

"No!" Bliss shouted. She ran to Kyle and tackled him to the ground. Bliss looked up to see that Kyle had created a barrier between them, Bucky and Steve.

Now the fight was literally between Bliss and Kyle.

Kyle shoved Bliss off of him and threw sparks at her. Bliss easily dodged the sparks and grabbed out her knife. She threw it in Kyle's direction. Kyle tried to dodge it but it grazed his right arm. He cried out in pain and held his bleeding arm.

"You're going to pay for that." Kyle seethed. His skin began to quickly heal.

Bliss looked at her father who was looking back at her. "If I die," Bliss thought, "he will be so mad." Bliss sighed and turned her attention back to Kyle.

Bliss saw Kyle making electricity dance all over him and she went to grab a knife. She touched nothing but her suit.  Bliss's eyes grew wide.

"Oh crap." Bliss muttered to herself.

"Out of weapons are we?" Kyle smiled.

"I still have my fists." Bliss said as she got into a combat stance.

Kyle chuckled and threw a few bolts of electricity towards Bliss. She dodged three of them and missed the fourth. It struck Bliss in the side and made her fall. She weakly got up and looked at the wound. Blood stained her suit and was falling down onto the ground.

Bliss smiled and held up her fists.

"Is that all you got?" She asked.

Kyle grew furious and threw more bolts of electricity at Bliss. She dodged them all and struck Kyle in the face. Then Bliss punched him in the gut and kicked him away from her. Kyle jumped back up and struck the ground with his powers. Bliss didn't even have time to react. Her body screamed with pain. Electricity shot up her legs and went up all over her body. Bliss's scream got louder then stopped. She fell to the ground withering in pain. Kyle walked over to Bliss. He stood over her shaking body and produced a long blade made out of electricity.

"When you left for the war," Bliss coughed up blood,"I gave you a kiss on the cheek and told you it was for good luck," she paused to breathe," then I called out to you and told you to come back in one piece." Bliss weakly smiled as tears fell down her cheeks. "You told me you would try." Bliss coughed up more blood.

Kyle froze. His mind played a small vision of him saying goodbye to her. Him hugging her. Then it disappeared. Kyle shook his head and returned back to Spark.

"You're my mission." Kyle said as he stabbed Bliss.

Bliss's eyes grew wide as she gasped.

"NO!!" Bliss heard her father scream.

Bliss's body was then picked up and thrown into the cold river. Bliss slowly started to slip away from reality.