Taken

"Bliss let me live." Kyle had a confused look on his face as he paced around in his room.

The door to his room opened, a man stepping in to give him another assignment. This one was to attack the Empire State Building.

Kyle gladly accepted it and headed out. He just couldn't shake off the fact that Bliss had let him live. She could've killed him, but instead she stabbed his shoulder and left it at that.

>>>>

"Guys, we got an attack at the Empire State Building." Tony looked at his phone and left the room. The rest of the Avengers began to file out of the room. Bliss sat up and began to get out of bed but was stopped by her father.

"Where do you think you're going?" Bucky asked.

"I'm going to go help you guys." Bliss went to get off the bed but was pushed down.

"You're staying here and resting." Bucky called in a nurse and told her to watch Bliss. Bucky then came back to his daughter and told her he'd be back soon. He kissed her forehead and left.

Bliss looked at the nurse and motioned towards the TV.

"I don't suppose you have a remote or something do you?" Bliss asked.

The nurse stood there staring at Bliss and didn't say anything.

"Fine." Bliss huffed and turned on her side, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

>>>>

Once the Avengers had arrived at the Empire State Building, all they saw was chaos.

Smoke filled the air along with burning fires and screams for help. You could see a small blue glow here and there which meant Kyle was here.

The Avengers immediately got his attention as soon as they all stepped into the same room as Kyle. He went down pretty quickly.

Bucky grabbed Kyle and raised his metal fist in the air, about to bring it down on his face when Kyles words stopped him.

"Before you supposedly kill me, you might want to go check on your daughter." Kyle weakly smiled.

Buckys eyes widened and he shoved Kyle away from him.

"Take care of him!" Bucky yelled over his shoulder as he ran out of the building.

Once Bucky got back to the tower he ran towards Starks lab and found an empty bed. Things were strewn about the room.

Bucky felt rage. He felt his heart break. He knew HYDRA did this just to get him back.

Bucky walked slowly towards the bed and grabbed the sheets tightly. Then he grabbed the bed and flipped it over letting out a scream of rage. Then he decided to trash the whole room. Not caring about the people standing behind him.

>>>>

"Wake up Soldier!" A man said.

Bliss shot up in her bed looking around the room. Then her eyes landed on the doctor.

She inched back on her bed trying to get away from him.

"How are you still alive?" Bliss shook.

Victor smiled at Bliss.

"HYDRA has its own secrets that you don't even know about."

Victor called for some help as he got tools ready for Bliss's torture.

Bliss looked at the boy behind Victor and froze.

"Kyle," Bliss said,"Don't let them do this to me, please!" Bliss had tears falling down her face.

Kyle saw the fear in her eyes and it made his heart break a little.

Kyle turned away from Bliss and said to Victor,

"Do what must be done." Then he left the room and headed towards his own.

Victor came over to Bliss with a syringe in his hand. He poked her skin and pushed the plunger making the liquid go into Bliss's system.

"This will make sure you don't pass out from all the pain." Victor smiled.

Once Victor left the room two men came in and grabbed a tool from the tray.

One man took the hammer and the other man decided to stick with his fists.

The man with the hammer bashed Bliss's knee making her scream at the top of her lungs. Then he slammed the hammer down on her fingers causing another scream to escape her. The other man punched her over and over in the face making her nose and lip bleed. Her right eye was swollen and her left cheek was bruised.

The torture went on for two hours until both men were tired from hitting, cutting, bashing, and stabbing Bliss.

They took her to a different room and threw her in there. Bliss coughed and threw up blood. She slowly reached behind her and pulled out a small round device. She clicked it and it began to emit a small red light. Then it disappeared for a few seconds and returned. Bliss allowed it to do this for ten minutes until she decided to destroy it. It sparked and fizzed and Bliss weakly threw it across the room. Then she waited for the medicine to wear off so she could pass out from all the pain.

Once the darkness began to cloud her vision she heard her door open and the last thing she saw before she blacked out was Kyles face.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'm terribly sorry for the slow update. I've been really busy for the summer but I finally got this chapter published! Yay! I will try my best to get chapters published within 2-3 days or maybe 4. But thank you guys for reading this book! This is my first Marvel fanfic so I'm glad you guys are enjoying it! Also if you want to check out my second Marvel fanfic, here it is...

 But thank you guys for reading this book! This is my first Marvel fanfic so I'm glad you guys are enjoying it! Also if you want to check out my second Marvel fanfic, here it is

thanks again guys! Love you all!!