Chapter 6

Y/N'S POV

       All of this was too much for me. He was so intimidating, I mean he was hot don't get me wrong... which was kinda weird. Why did I find this psychotic clown attractive. But all I could do was stand and stare at him. I tried to not look him all over being weird but I couldn't help it. He was really something to look at.

       "It's rude to stare doll." He growled at me. That immediately struck me out of my daze. "Oh n-no, no I'm sorry..." I tried to get it out but my voice squeaks and broke due to fear. He just stares at me with his piercing blue eyes. He seemed to have this permanent snarl happening which honestly scared the shit out of me. He continued to look me over up and down then his mouth curled into a demented smile. "Hey no worries doll, come have a seat." He said opening his arms patting the seat next to him. I slowly walk over and sit down next to him. I pull my arms in and try not to make eye contact. "And what is your name my dear?" He asked me in a cold deep voice, but to be honest I was drawn to it. "Y/N" My voice was still shaky. "Ahhh Y/N, beautiful." His voice was raspy and deep as he let out a growl. Then I felt his hand grab my jaw and he makes me look at him.

        "Did you enjoy dancing up there?" He asked me with a stern voice. I could smell the smoke and cologne he had on him being this close. "Uh ye-yea I guess..." I didn't want to give him the wrong answer. "I-I'm sorry Mr. Joker..." He held up his finger to my lips "oh no no doll, you call me J or Mr.J. Or when it feels right daddy." I could feel my face turn bright bright red from what he said. He let go of my face to look down over the balcony. Then in one brief motion he whips his head back over to mine making us only centimeters apart now, I almost screamed. "Well you looked damn good doing." He growled in my ear and placed his hand on my back. My drunk mind was running ramped at this point.

'Kiss him'

'Punch him! He's weird!'

'Go home with him!!!'

       I honestly couldn't think straight at all. He slowly started to face away from me and sit back in his seat but he never removed his hand from my back. "Frost! Drinks." Frost left us to get us some drinks. I was completely alone with the Joker now... Joker with his hand still on my back was now running his fingers up and down my spine. He let out a low sensual growl. "You know doll," he sat back up again. "Most people who would do a stunt like that in my club would be dead by now." I started to sweat and get really tense at that thought. "But you work here don't you dollface?" I nodded in response. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes I remember you! You were quiet," he let out another low growl. "Exquisite when dealing with fuck face."

         Now I was just ready to leave and get out of there. "I wanted to know... what else could you do?" My eyes widened by his question. "W-well what do you mean?" I said in a whisper. "I mean what else can you do, you seem like a woman with many different talents." His hand then moved to my waist practically hugging me from behind now.

        Frost then showed up with 2 shots, a vodka tonic, and a bourbon. I took the vodka tonic off the metal tray and Joker took the rest. I was about to take a sip when Joker stopped me "Oh darling, no no no no no, if we really want to get to know each other we're gonna need to be in the right mood." He smiled widely at me flashing his metallic grillz. He held out the shot for me to take and with one motion I downed it. Even before Joker could think about taking his. He stared at me with the most surprised expression. "Wooooowie boys and girls! Look at you!" All I could do was laugh.

        We both took a few more drinks and by this time I was back to my "wanting to have fun" drunk. I sat and talked with Joker for a while. He was so delightful to talk to! He would ask me all these questions and seemed generally interested in what I had to say! He also had so many stories to tell me about his trips around the world and how his business was doing. He took another drink and looked deep into my eyes. "Hey doll, why don't you come and sit in daddy's lap? Hmm?" He patted his leg, and of course I would except. I got up and straddled his waist as I took another drink. He growled at my movements and put his hands on my hips. "Oooh just how I like it." He whispered in my ear and started to bite my ear lobe. I shiver went down all throughout my body and it felt good I'll admit. I pulled away and looked back at him. As I grabbed his face and we both pulled into an intense kiss. He gripped my back pulled me in closer, I bit his lip and pulled away. He growled and I felt something grow in his pants. I laughed into our kiss as his tongue entered my mouth. I moaned a little and started grinding against his bulge.

JOKERS POV

      Damn she was hot as fuck. My thoughts were starting to get in the way though.

'Throw her on the table and fuck her already!!'

      But I knew doing something like that would ruin this whole thing. I had ideas for Y/N. I know she thinks this is probably over but it is so so so far from over... I wanted more of her, I wanted all of her right there but I knew I shouldn't. But then again who was gonna stop me.

Y/N'S POV

        We both were very much into it when I heard Frost walk up to the booth. "Boss?" "What the fuck do you want?" Joker pulled away from our kiss. "Your meeting is here." I wanted to try and get off his lap but he held me down by my hips. He let out another low growl and looked back at me. "Mmmm I'm sorry kitten but I'm gonna have to cut this short, daddy has business to attend to." I nodded and got off his lap. I was almost out of the booth and Joker called back to me "I'll be seeing you again don't worry dollface." I blushed at what he said and hurried downstairs.

        I looked all around the dance floor for Jason but I couldn't find him. Then I felt to hands on my shoulders and turned me around. It was Charlotte standing over me. "Y/N! What happened up there???" She had the most fearful look in her eyes. "Nothing oh my god The Jokers such a nice man we talked and had such a good time!" She could clearly tell I was drunk. She pulled back with a very confused face. "Ok come on let's get you home." She took my to the back and called me a taxi. When the cab pulled up she helped me get in. "Take her home please quickly this is her address." She handed the driver a piece of paper. As we drove away I sunk back into my seat. Why was everyone so afraid of the Joker? I kept asking myself.

-----------------------------------------

I really liked writing that chapter it was fun! so ya I really hope you guys like it so far. You can probably expect another chapter later today :))))