Chapter 19

Y/N POV

      Everyone except Cobblepot stayed at the manor for a while. J sent Jacque to make dinner and I took everyone out to swim and hangout. It was funny, the fact that me and J were like a married couple inviting their friends over and having dinner. Me, Pam and Selina were sitting around the fireplace drinking a bit. I didn't know where anybody else was but I wasn't really thinking about it.

     "Y/N, Y/N I need to know," Selina grabbed my arm and got my attention. "How's the sex?"'she giggles like a girl in middle school sharing her secret. I blushed a little and even Pam laughed a little bit and seemed interested. "Well it's very... rough I guess you could say." They both widened their eyes a bit from the information and laughed. "Well of course it would be he shoots a man if he's looking at him for more than 30 seconds." Pam chimed in and went back to her original blank face. Selina still laughed a bit and smiled and I joined her. "Hey where are the boys anyway?" She asked looking around. Frankly I had forgotten all about that but now I was concerned. "I'll go check." I got up off the outdoor couch and left my towel.

As I was walking I realized I was still wearing my bikini. I really liked it, it was a small thin bottom and a black triangle top.

(A/N: ok sorry for interrupting but this is just a visual so you can see, this is what the swimsuit looks like

(A/N: ok sorry for interrupting but this is just a visual so you can see, this is what the swimsuit looks like. Also this is doesn't have to be Y/N's body type, make it whatever you wish! 😊)

     I walked inside and the cold floor made me step lightly and quickly. I looked all around the first floor but couldn't find them. "J?" I yell out in all the rooms. I'm a little bit nervous but not so much. I go into the kitchen and open the industrial fridge to get myself a water bottle. I search around for a minute then close the door. "Ah! Oh my god you scared me." I laugh a little as George was standing right behind me and it scared me a little. I held my heart as he just smiled and looked down at me. "Oh I'm sorry love I didn't mean to scare ya." He was kinda weird, I didn't barely know who this guy was and now I'm aloe with him in the kitchen. "Oh so um, ahem, what exactly do you do? Like Selina's got her catwoman thing and Pam with the plants." We both laugh a little as he rubs the back of his neck. "I'm known as Captain Boomerang," he holds out his hand for me to shake and I accept. "Master thief and demolitions expert, also expert boomerang thrower." Were still shaking hands as I give a head nod and face of approval.

     He held onto to my hand still as inched himself towards me. "So what's YOUR thing then love? I've told you mine." I was starting to get a bit uncomfortable but continued. "Oh I um, I'm just normal I don't have anything special. Just along for the ride." I laugh uncomfortably and he steps just a little bit closer. "Ah no I bet your have lots and lots of special talents." He was starting to talk lower and now we were basically touching with him pushing me up against the fridge. "Oh I um I don't know." I couldn't think j was just trying not to get hurt by him considering I didn't know at all what he was capable of. He let go of my hand at this point and now grabbed my waist. "Ok ok please what are you-" I couldn't get words out all this shit was running through my head and I couldn't do anything. "What am I what?" I wanted to push him off me but I was too scared and couldn't move due to his weight against mine. I was ready to scream when I heard someone behind us. "Uh Y/N you behind George there hon?" It was Pam.