Chapter 15

Y/N POV

I woke up the next morning after a very nice night of rest. It felt good to finally wake up and know where I am and why I'm actually here. I spread my arms a stretch to find J but he isn't there. I look in confusion only to find a note on his nightstand.

Good morning Y/N,
I wake up very early as you can tell. Go down and get some breakfast, talk to Mrs. Davis about today she knows what to do

-J

I get out of bed and start to undress. I walk in the bathroom to shower and clean off. I look for a towel but can only find little hens ones.

'Fucking great'

I use like 10 of them to wipe myself dry and grab some clothes J got for me. I leave the bedroom and walk down the hallway towards the stairs. I was a little nervous seeing everyone I didn't know walking around a house that wasn't exactly mine but I didn't let it get to me. I got down to the kitchen and it was rather large. It seemed though that there wasn't much entertaining done in here. There's a large industrial fridge on the opposite side of the kitchen and a large oven. From the pantry out walks Mrs. Davis. "Oh Miss Y/N I didn't hear you come down." She cleans off her hands on her outfit. "Your fine I just came down. J says that I should get some breakfast." "Oh yes," she runs back into the pantry and grabs a silver platter. "Do you like pancakes?" I sit at the table and she places the platter in front of me. "Oh yea I do!" I start to dig into the pancakes ravenously. I was hungry even though it was the middle of the day. I finished the pancakes and then called for Mrs. Davis to come back to the kitchen. "J said that I was supposed to talk to you about what to do today." She looked puzzled then her face lit up. "Oh yes! He wanted to know if you'd like a tour of the estate and the manor?" I never have actually been throughout the house except for the upstairs hallway and the kitchen. I was very excited to see the rest of it. "Oh yea yea totally that'd be awesome!" She looked pleased as she took the plate away. I got up and she walked back to take my arm. "Alright we'll start at he entrance."

We walk up to the front door and exit to the front. The front was as beautiful as the inside, it looked like a castle it was incredible. It had a dark red and brown look to it, almost as if it were a cottage but much more extravagant. I stare in awe as Mrs. Davis goes on about the house. "This house was built in the late 1960s and it was first used for a very paranoid politicians, later he died and this house then went on the market. Mr. Joker then of course... stole the house claiming it as his and killed anyone who told him other wise." She smiled slightly, obviously what J was into didn't scare her anymore. "It is a 34,568 square foot home on a 4.8 acre estate." No wonder it took me 29 years to run to the gate the land is so big.

"Now if you'll follow me inside," she puts her hand on my back and showed me in the main hallway. It was a white marble floor with red carpets and white marble statues all around. And the huge spiral staircase I've grown to admire. When you walk into the main hallway there are 2 ways to go, into the kitchen or into the main sitting room. There are 2 big couches that look like they could be in a movie and 2 arm chairs. They were all matching and it was very fancy. A big fireplace sat on the other side of the room and a large bar next to us. There seemed to be about 8 of J's men sitting in here. They were either talking, smoking, drinking or going over next weeks heist. I walk behind the bar put my hands on everything. I could tell Mrs. Davis did not like it considering all my finger prints were being left.

We moved onto the next room which just in the next hallway. It was almost the same except a very large tv in front of 2 arm chairs and 1 couch instead of 2. It was all very luxurious to be honest. Almost too much for me but I got over it. We walk through the rest of the rooms on the first floor. There's many more sitting rooms, a library, a full gym, a game room, and a movie theatre. "The upstairs is all bathrooms and bedrooms. Oh and also Mr. Jokers office but that is the inside. How about the yard now."