Chapter 22

Y/N POV

       I didn't talk to George the rest of the time, I just wanted to get this evening over with and back to normal. I honestly did feel bad about all that happened though with J. I mean none of it was my fault but I still felt bad. I decided I needed to go see him and talk to him or at least apologize.

        I take my time walking up the stairs to J's office. I think out all the scenarios that could happen in my head. I honestly fully expect him to shoot me or make me leave, but hopefully maybe something positive would happen. I finally make it to the office door and knock carefully. My knuckles barely touched the door but in the quiet big house the knock echoed through the hall. "What?" J spoke out from behind the door. He didn't seem angry just busy which was hopefully a good sign. I opened the door very slowly and J looked up in response. Once he saw it was me and rolled his eyes and looked back down at his work. I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me, staying at the door. "J... are you still mad?" He didn't even look up from his desk he just flexed then relaxed his muscles and growled. "Why don't you tell me why I would be mad?" He said very calmly. "Well umm... I, uh-" J stopped my by slamming his fist on the desk causing me to gasp and flinch where I stood. "I clothe you, I feed you, I give you a damn home! And you try and get with this fucking cunt behind my back!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Why would he ever think I'd do that to him. "Wait what, what are you talking about?" I ask him. "Oh shut up! You playing dumb doesn't fucking help you cause!" Now I was just fucking pissed. I had actually been hurt and offended by him for thinking I'm that fucking easy to change my mind. "Ok first of all no! I never fucking flirted with him back!"
"Oh yea fucking right! Why do you think he's always fucking coming back?!" I started walking towards him pointing my finger at him. I could feel my face getting red and hot out of anger. "SECOND of all, why would I ever do that to you!? Do you seriously think it's that fucking easy for me to change like that without even thinking!?" He stood up quickly and pulled his gun out on me when I started running towards him. I probably looked like I wanted to kill him so I didn't blame him for pulling a gun out. "Your pushing your luck here sweetheart." He lowered his voice and put his finger to his red lips. I stopped suddenly and stepped back a bit. 

       We stared at each other intensely for a little while before he started to break. He slowly lowered the gun and smiled violently showing his metal teeth. He then broke out into a crazy laughter, unlike his other laughs this one was chilling and frightened me to my core. He continued to laugh as he fell back in his chair. I just stood there looking like an idiot, I didn't know how to react. J quieted his laugh and wiped his eyes. He then looked at me and patted his lap. I was hesitant at first but then slowly sat on his lap and he threw his arms around my waist. He sighed deeply before speaking, "I hate those moments. There sooo serious!" He let out a burst of laughter again that soon cut out by a deep intense stare he gave me. He didn't look angry, more sullen and deep in thought as he looked into my eyes. He caressed my face and then kissed me. It was deep and passionate, a lot more than the ones we'd have before. He pulled away and looked at me again before putting his finger to my lips. "Your mine." He purred at me. I nodded in response and smiled. He had a big smile that warmed my heart and filled me with confidence once again.

      "Are you ready for tonight?" To be honest I had completely forgotten. I faked a smile and sighed deeply. "As ready as I'll ever be." J could probably sense my anxiety about the heist because he pulled me in and kissed my cheek roughly. "Doll your gonna be fine, trust me!" I'll be in your ear and I'll have a camera on you the whole time don't worry. I nodded in response and he smiled. "The dress and everything is set out on the bed in our room, just remember we leave at 6 and the party starts at 7." I get up off his lap and J slaps my ass as I walk away. I grab where he slapped me out surprise. I look back at him with a playful frown and he smiles as purrs.