Chapter 7

Y/N'S POV

        I woke up the next morning with the sun coming through my window. I pulled the covers over my head and winced in pain. I felt like I got hit in the head with a bunch of hammers...

'Oh fuck me I have work tonight'

        It honestly fucking hurt to think. And then it hit me... I made out with the fucking Joker... MY BOSS! Oh god wtf did I do?! I look at my phone, 7 missed calls from Jason. I went to the voicemail and listened to all of them.

Jason: "Bitch I fucking knoooow you did not sleep with our boss!"
Jason: "I AM NOT PLAYING GIRL!!! Don't have clown babies please!"
Jason: "I mean ok I would be a damn good uncle but that's not the point pick up your damn phone girl!"

         He only left 3 thank god. It hurt listening to the screaming in my ear. I got up from bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I was still wearing my dress from before and I looked like a fucking wreck. I changed out of my dress and put on a big tshirt, I didn't feel like taking my makeup off. I went into my kitchen and looked at the clock. 2 pm... I sleep so fucking long damn. I poured myself some cereal and sat on the couch. I turned on some Netflix and started to binge. I wanted to sit there for hours and not get up. But it had been about 3 hours now and I had to get ready. I went to take a shower and wipe my makeup off. It was so smeared I felt like I was rubbing my skin off. I went to my closet and changed into my work clothes. I had to basically drink my weight in water to try and get over this hangover. I grabbed a pair of sunglasses and started walking to work.

        It was around 6:50 when I got to work and got into my station. I tried not to make eye contact with anybody working, I didn't want to talk about last night. Once I got to the bar and started working, every single dancer I knew ran up to me and started asking me all these questions.

"Oh my god did you sleep with him??"
"I saw you guys make out I know I did!"
"How was he? Is he good?"
"Did he threaten to kill you?"

       My head still hurt like shit and I couldn't take it anymore. "Oh my god everyone please shut up!" They all flinched at my outburst and I actually felt bad. "Ok sorry that was harsh, but damn guys I'm still fucking hungover please."
"Sorry Y/N" they all collectively said. "Ok look I'll tell you all later I just wanna start work, ok?" I started to rub my head. "Ok!" They all said and scurried away to their platforms.

'Oh fuck what have I done?'

       I was just cleaning up and handing out drinks for about 15 minutes when Jason walked in kind of late. He saw me, we made eye contact and he ran towards me. "Y/N Y/N Y/N!!!! Tell me everything I have to know everything!!!" He shook my shoulders and my head bobbled uncontrollably. "Ok ok chill fine I'll tell you!" Fuck does no one remember that hangovers are a thing. I started to tell him everything. Getting really drunk, dancing on the platform, and Mr. J asking me to come and sit with him, all that jazz that happened. And of course Jason was shocked the whole time. Once I finished the story his mouth was fully agape and his eyes were lit up like crazy. "Oh. My. God. Y/N! He's our boss! He will literally kill you, like that's it your dead!" He turned around to face the bar with his up in defense. "Oh shut up I'm not dead. And if he tried anything I'll just quit. He doesn't know where I live." Jason just gave me a look and went back to work.

        A couple hours had passed and the club was pretty crazy at this point. I don't know why but I kept looking at the door to see if Mr. J would walk through the door. I don't know why I wanted to see him again but I really did. Then finally it was around 11 when I saw him walk through the door and I basically saw everyone j work with look at him and then look at me. I could feel my face getting red and hot. He walked through the club a bit before making eye contact with me. His mouth turned into an insane smile and I could basically hear him growling.

'He's like a damn cat, stalking his prey and growling so much'

         He just gave me a look and walked over to the elevator. I didn't see him again the rest of the night. I was fine with it to be honest. It came around 2 am and the club finally closed. Usually we had to stay for a while and clean up but it didn't actually take that long tonight. I finally finished my closing duties and started heading towards the back. When I was going through my locker I could see all the dancers from before walk up to me. "Ok alright I'll tell you if you all please stop this witch hunt!" They all nodded their heads and laughed. I began to describe to them what I told Jason before and their reactions were the same. I didn't really want to talk about it anymore so I faked an emergency at my house and I dived out of their quickly.

'Oh god what have I done? What have I done??'

       My head hurt so bad I felt like I was dying. I was gonna go home and sleep forever. The walk was quick I made sure of it. I tossed everything on my floor and plopped on my couch. I was about to pass out and I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

'I swear to fucking god if it's one of the dancers...'

Unknown: "You really are truly fascinating Y/N"

       I honestly had no idea who the fuck this was... but I had my feelings.

Y/N: "Umm who is this?
Unknown: "Oh dollface don't play dumb, it's daddy ;)"
Y/N: "oh haha hey Mr. J, sorry to ask but how'd you get my number?"
Joker: "Oh kitten I have my resources... just wanted to check in on you. Make sure you get some sleep, you've earned it ;)"
Y/N: "Oh thanks Mr. J, goodnight"
Joker: "Oh another thing, next Friday I want you to come straight to my booth ok doll? I've got something I want to show you"
Y/N: "oh I'm sorry Mr. J I have to work Friday"
Joker: "and I said meet me at my booth, goodnight doll"

     Well that kinda scared the shit out of me... how'd he get my number? Well there was no use trying to figure it out, it's the damn Joker. I changed into pajamas and finally fell asleep.

      The next day I stayed in bed all day watching Netflix, I didn't want to leave my house ever again. I felt like he was constantly watching me, which is crazy. Right?

------------------------------------------

Ok I'm really sorry this is another boring chapter. But hey stories have to have them to progress right??? Tbh in the past few days I've felt really really sick and it sucks so yea :/ idk I'm sorry I'll try writing better :) comment if you like the story so far and give me some feedback on how to make it better ❤️❤️❤️