Chapter 8

JOKER POV

"Boss he's here to see you." I looked up from my desk, my eyes meet Frosts. I put my feet on my desk and mess my with my knife more. Such a pretty pretty knife... "send him in." Frosts nods and opens the door for my guest. My eyes widen and I slowly begin to grin, I'm so excited to see him! He walks in very slowly and carefully looking all around, trying to get a feel of the room. I could tell he was nervous, he should be. "Welcome, welcome have a seat Aaron!" Ohhhhhh I know what I'm doing is wrong and I like it. "So Aaron my little spy what has been like to date the beautiful Y/N?" He sits very carefully much like how Y/N did when she first met me. "She's... she's very nice sir." Maybe the fact that I was twiddling my knife around was scaring him a bit. I slammed it down on the table without breaking eye contact. "Tell me, has she talked about me? What has she told you about what's happened lately?" He flinched at my dropping my knife and interrogating him. "S-she told me what you guys did that last Friday... and she said that she thought it was pretty scary working for a major criminal." I liked her honesty. "Good good... I want you to do something for me Aaron." I sat up in my chair and removed my feet. "What is it?" His voice was very shaky, almost at a whisper. "I need you... to stay. The fuck. AWAY FROM HER NOW!" I wanted to rip his head off right then and there! "W-what?" He was so pathetic his trembling voice.

'What???'

'What what what??'

'He's a pathetic baby!'

'Kill him now!'

I shook my head out of frustration and I could feel myself running over to where he was sitting. I stood over him with my hands behind me back. He was shaking underneath me "Stay the fuck away from Y/N, she's mine, I've claimed her and she's mine now. And you don't want to know what I do to those you take what is mine." I growl out of anger at him. "Ok ok yea no problem boss I promise!" I walk around to face him again. And my stern, cold angry face changes into a crazy smile as I let out a loud echoing laugh. "HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHA! What a good good good good good good boy." I pat his cheek and he flinches at my touch. Then my smile was gone. "Get the fuck out of my office." He rushes out of the chair and runs for the door out of my office. I let out another eerie laugh making sure he could hear it and so it echoes through the halls.

'Y/N is mine and she'll be with me soon'

Y/N'S POV

I just got done with my Tuesday shift and I was walking home. The walk was pretty easy and safe. I was just walking normally when all of a sudden I felt a strong hand grab around my waist and covering my mouth as I was dragged into a back alley. I tried screaming and kicking but he was too strong. Finally he let go of me and I tried to punch him in the stomach, but before I could I looked up and saw a familiar face. It was Aaron! "AAROM WHAT THE FUCK! Why not texting me like a normal goddamn person!" He looked freaked out and he was sweating a bit. "Y/N, Y/N you have to leave right now!" He looked terrified and honestly he was freaking me out too. "Uhhh what are you talking about?" He took my by my shoulders. "Y/N I can't say anything... I can't just... get a new phone, leave Gotham get out of here!" Ok now he's reallyyyyyy freaking me out. "Ok Aaron i don't know what you've been smoking or taking but your freaking me out." "Please Y/N please listen to me!" I was done with this conversation he was obviously high as fuck or on some other worldly shit but I'm not dealing with it. "Ok Aaron we're done ok, come back when your not acting crazy alright?" I walked away from him out of the alley way.

'That was so weird...'

I've never seen Aaron act that way before. I mean I know he smokes sometimes but what was he on then?

The rest of the week came and went pretty normally. Everyone kinda forgot what I did with Mr. J. Well everyone except me. But it was Friday night and I was a little nervous about tonight considering I had to go see him again. I had to try and calm my nerves though. So I got ready like normal and started to head out. I got to my shift at exactly 7. And Jason was there on time actually which was nice. We worked for about 30 minutes and everything seemed normal. Then my heart dropped as I saw Frost walking towards us. I pretended I didn't see him until he was right in front of me. "Boss doesn't like to be kept waiting" he told me. Jason and I both stopped what we were doing and looked at each other. "Now" Frost said and began to walk away. I shrugged to Jason and followed Frost to the elevator.