ѕeven - don'т ѕĸιp yoυr мealѕ

_____

   "Y/N!"

  You turned around at the sound of your name and noticed Bambam waving at you from a distance.

You had been standing in the JYP Entertainment lobby filling out some papers.

  He appeared to be a bit sweaty, dressed in comfy clothes and no makeup on. You guessed the group was working on a dance practice.

  He walked over to you and smiled.

"Sorry that you have to see my like this, usually I look like a prince," he looked down embarrassed.

  "You still look like a very handsome prince don't worry," you reassured him with a bright smile.

  "We're practicing this new choreography for our upcoming comeback, would you like to come in and watch? We could really use a fans feedback," he asked politely, "You can get an early sneak peek since you're officially a VIP."

  Watching Got7 practice their dance moves? Front row seats?

Sounds amazing! But knowing Jaebum would be there made you extremely nervous.

  "I don't want to be a burden while you guys practice."

  "You won't be, come on! Pretty please?"

  After a bit of thinking you finally nodded and followed him to the dance studio room.

  They all stopped and stared at you and Bambam.

  "I have brought a special guest!" Bambam announced as if you were some sort of important person.

  "Hello," you said awkwardly and bowed.

  Jackson came over and guided you to the couch on the corner.

  "Welcome, your highness," he said dramatically and you both burst out laughing.

  "Bambam dragged me in here," you teased in his direction, "Don't mind me though, just continue doing what you're doing."

  The other members instroduced themselves and welcomed you as well. Jaebum took a sip of his water and didn't say a word to you.

  "Alright, from the top," he instructed, taking the job of the leader well.

  You watched as they moved in unison, perfecting every little move effortlessly. They were Got7 after all, of course they'd slay.

  You clapped and cheered as they finished.

  "Perfect as usual!"

  Most of them smiled and thanked you. Their heavy breathing echoing around the room.

  "Whose turn is it to go buy the drinks?" Jinyoung asked his members.

  "We do this thing where we verse each other in a game and loser buys the ice cream and drinks after every practice," Bambam explained and you nodded laughing at the cute idea.

  "Jaebum and Yugyeoms turn," said Mark. He didn't talk much but you knew he was more of the shyer type which was okay.

  Jaebum and the maknae both headed out to get the stuff.

  "Why don't you give the dance a try?" Bambam asked.

  "Oh god no, I'm a terrible dancer," you confessed truthfully.

  "Don't worry, dancing should be fun," Youngjae smiled and cheered you on. He was adorable and so kind.

  "I warned you guys, prepare yourself for the horror you're about to witness," they all laughed.