thirty - jaebums side

this is just a filler type thing, i wanna apologize for the change in p.o.v but it's hard to show jaebum's side unless i do so.

also i am sorry for all these really late updates, life is killing me slowly!
this story is coming to an end and idk how many more chapters i will write but probably maybe 2 or 3
________

"What?" That's the only word that could come out at that moment as you were in shock at his words, tears welling up in your eyes as you stared at him, hoping he'd say he was joking or that this was all just a dream, but it was in fact very real.

"You are the worst," you said, finally able to speak and before he could say anything back you quickly ran out.

Everything was a mess and you didn't understand how it had gotten to this point, Jaebum was probably one of the most confusing people you had ever met and maybe this whole relationship was a mistake.
His words constantly repeating in your mind wasn't helping you as you just cried into your pillow.

——

     "When are you going to apologize to Y/N?" Jackson asked Jaebum, who had been staring at a wall for the last twenty minutes.

     He finally removed his eyes from the wall to roll them at Jackson. "Why the hell do I need to apologize?"

    Yes, he knew he had stormed out and hadn't allowed her to finish her explanation but the fact that she had even believed Mr. Park pissed him off.

    "You broke up with her through the internet, the place where literally everyone can see. You're being childish. Y/N is the best thing that has happened to you and you know it, but now you fucked it up for no reason." Jackson knew he was being harsh but Jaebum had to hear it.

   Jaebum knew he was right and he knew he had made a big deal and fucked everything up, but now he wasn't sure how to fix it. He wasn't really good with emotions and he tended to get angry really fast. The reason why he got even angrier was because of that day.

___
-Earlier-

    Jaebum sat in his car outside of the model photoshoot studio and watched as Y/N was yelled at by his fangirls, he gripped on the steering wheel, trying not to react but soon after almost lost it when one of the girls threw an egg directly at Y/N, hitting her right on her neck. He turned off his car angrily and pushed the door open only to watch as Mr. Park ran towards her and took her away instead.

   Jaebum couldn't help but feel hurt and before he knew it he was following his car. He watched as Mr. Park walked into the building with her. He couldn't believe it, he stepped on the gas hard and drove off. Terrible thoughts went through his head. Why would she allow her chauffeur to come into her apartment? He was shocked to realize a tear was running down his face as he kept thinking maybe Y/N did have feelings for Park. He didn't realize he was contacting JYP and telling him to put out a break up statement before it was too late and the news was already out.

    Perhaps he had overreacted just a bit and he wanted to take everything he had said that night back, but he couldn't and truthfully he didn't think he deserved her, but the thought of her with anyone else drove him mad.

He had fucked everything up and now everyone knew they broke up and he had no one to blame but himself.
____

"