twenty seven - you dont believe me

ITS BEEN SO LONG AND IM SORRY. This one is short but next update will be coming very soon.
___

     Everything Mr. Park said continued to linger in your thoughts as you headed up the elevator. You ran into Jackson and changed your expression into a smile, trying to forget what Mr. Park had said.

   You didn't really believe what he said, but you were confused as to why he said it. Maybe some of it was true?

    "Hey! I saw how you were out with Mrs. Im. Does she know that you two are now together for real?"

     "Yeah, she does."

    "That's good. I saw it coming if I'm being completely honest. I saw something between you two, I was just waiting for Jaebum's ass to finally admit it."

    You laughed at that. The thoughts of Mr. Park's harsh words escaping your mind. You focused on just talking with Jackson, asking him how his day was and if he was doing alright.

____

    "Hey beautiful," his sudden voice caused you to turn around and smile.

   Jaebum stood in front of you handing you a coffee.

You really wanted to smile back but you froze, afraid that he was using you. It did seem a bit weird how fast things had worked out between the two of you. One second he had treated you so harshly and the next he liked you? It all was a bit suspicious and you began to overthink it all.

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned.

You quickly placed a fake smile and nodded. "I'm fine, I was just thinking."

"What about?" he sat the coffee down on the table and sat himself next to you.

"Am I your first girlfriend?" you blurted.

His eyebrow furrowed in confusion and you noticed how he kind of tensed up.

"Why are you asking that all of a sudden?"

"I know it's none of my business, I was just wondering," you laughed awkwardly to not seem weird.

"I mean, I've dated girls before yes-"

There it was.

"-But it's never been anything serious. I've only ever felt something for you," he rubbed your cheek with his palm.

His words and his expression seemed sincere but you were confused as to why Mr. Park would tell you that. You still smiled and nodded.

"You don't believe me..." his tone changed into sadness and now you felt like such a terrible person.

"No-no that's not-"

"Did someone tell you something?"

You looked up at him shocked at that question, how did he know?

He laughed in an angry tone and stood up. "Unbelievable. Who?"

"It doesn't matter," you stood up and placed your hand on his shoulder. He angrily jerked his shoulder away and continued to ask who.

"Let me guess, Mr. Park?"

You not replying made it easy for him to get his answer.

"And you believe him? You don't trust me after all. I thought you were different from other girls, but I was wrong."

     Before you could reply he stormed out and slammed the door behind him.