sixteen - i want to know you

___
     The next few days were back to normal. Hana had slept over a couple of times and was here most of the time. You two even talked about becoming roommates.

    Soon after, she moved in. It was exciting to finally be sharing a place with your best friend and now you wouldn't feel so lonely. She had taken care of you after the hospital visit and you thanked her so much for it.

   Your back would be healing soon and you could finally get back to work!

   "Many advertising companies have been contacting the company. Commercials, Photoshoots, they all want to have you and Jaebum featured. The most talked about thing is your relationship and companies know that the way to catch people's attention for their products is to have the most popular couple advertising it," Hana explained as you both sat down and ate breakfast.

   "Is that really necessary?" You really didn't want to do that. It was already hard enough pretending, and now you'd have to do it in front of a camera as a bunch of directors and photographers watched.

   "OMG! Yes of course! You also need to meet with Jaebum and give him these forms because he hasn't been told about these advertisements yet. The forms show the salary as well which will make both of you wanting to say yes without even giving it a second thought."

   You had entered the dance studio that afternoon hoping to find Jaebum there.

   "Y/N hey hey girl," Bambam greeted right away with a wink and finger guns. He always knew how to make you smile.

    "Dude stop embarrassing yourself," Yugyeom teased him. They were really close both being the youngest and all. They were like the little brothers you've always wanted.

    "We're finally getting a week off after today! You need to hang out with us. We can show you a fun filled day, and you'll be with us so even better," he winked again earning a slap from Yugyeom which made you laugh again.

   "When? I'll clear my schedule and definitely join."

   "Oh shit! See I told you bro. Yugyeom was all like "she doesn't wanna hang out with us dude.""

    "Of course I do! It'd be a lot of fun," you smiled.

   They both high-fived one another and thanked you. "Oh you're probably here for Jaebum, he's in the gym room working out."

   You hesitantly entered the gym room. You tried to act normal as you saw Jackson checking himself out in the mirror, shirtless. But you weren't complaining. The view was just great.

    He saw you through the mirror and quickly turned towards you.

    "Hey Y/N it's been a while!" he greeted you with a bright smile like always grabbing the black tank on the chair and putting it back on.

   Jaebum came through the back door with two bottles as he handed one to Jackson. You couldn't help but stare at him. He wore a white t-shirt that had now become transparent due to his sweat.His muscular body showed right through.

   "Your girlfriend is here to workout with us," Jackson's voice brought your attention back to reality.

   "I'm not really much of a working out type of person," you admitted.

    "With a body like that I can see why you wouldn't bother," he winked then looked at Jaebum who appeared expressionless as usual. "I don't wanna make your boyfriend jealous so I'll leave you two alone to chat," he winked again and headed out.