thirteen - hate

__

"Ugly bitch."
"Jaebum should date someone prettier."
"He's mine!"
"I'm not his fan anymore."
"He can't date her! Oppa you're mine!"
"This girl needs to die!"
"We need to get rid of her!"
____

  Looking at the image on your phone, you had regretted opening the page of you and Jaebum on the red carpet. There was a lot of nice comments but the ones that caught your eye were of course the hateful ones. You knew this would happen but some of these "fans" were insanely harsh. How jealous and demented did one have to be to wish death upon someone for dating their bias?

    You tried to hold in the tears that wanted to escape from your tired eyes as you stared sadly at the screen.

    Startled by the sudden knock on your door, you quickly turned off your phone and got up. Mr. Park, your driver and bodyguard stood at the door smiling.
"Are you ready?" he asked.

   You allowed him inside confused by the question.

   "Ready for what?"

    "You have a photoshoot with some fashion brand."

   "Oh no that was canceled till tomorrow since they know I'd be exhausted and not ready after the late night for the premiere."

   "Oh god I'm so sorry I hadn't gotten the news, I'll be going then," he bowed politely apologizing for his misunderstanding.

    "No no it's not your fault, would you like to stay for some morning coffee?"

    You noticed how he paused and gave it a thought, "Umm... is that alright? I mean I'm just your driver you don't have to invite me in for coffe-"

   "-You're also my friend, now come on have a seat."

   He seemed so nice and comfortable to be around for someone who was supposed to be a scary tough bodyguard. His soft smile was very comforting. His dark hair slicked back into a neat style that showed his full handsome features. His black suit showed his strong broad shoulders and you noticed how the cloth became tight around the muscles of his arms as he drank his coffee and looked around.

   His soft voice brought your attention back to his face as he asked, "How are you doing with the whole fake relationship thing? It must be pretty tough huh? Some fans can be quite insane."

   The fact that he had asked made you smile. "You must of seen the comments huh, I'm okay."

   "Don't allow those hateful things to hurt you in any way. No matter how amazing or perfect someone is, there will always be some haters due to jealousy. It's nearly impossible to have fame and not have any sort of hate, just ignore it and focus on the large amount of fans that love you."

   His kind words had made you realize that the haters shouldn't matter. "Wow thank you so much, I appreciate it. Your kind words help a lot," you couldn't help but smile and so did he.

   "I honestly don't know how anyone could possibly hate you," he looked down and took a sip of his coffee.

    Funny. Because one of your biggest haters was none other than Jaebum himself.