T.R | Halloween Night

Summary: You're stuck at home on Halloween, handing out candy to trick or treaters until Theo turns up at your doorstep and things heat up before he suggests doing something fun together.

It was Halloween night, that night of the year where everybody got dressed up to celebrate. For the kids, to go trick or treating, and for most, Halloween parties. Your family absolutely loved Halloween, your mom always went to town with the decorations and the huge bowl of treats to give out to eager children in their costumes. Your dad was working late, and your mom was taking your little brother out trick or treating, leaving you home alone to give out the candy. You knew there was a Halloween party happening at Jennifer Baxter's house — aka the most popular girl in Beacon Hills High, but the thought of it didn't encourage you to participate.

"You sure you'll be alright?" your mom asked you for the third time in the space of ten minutes.

"Mom, I'll be fine" you insisted. "Now go, before the treats run out."

"Bye Y/N!" your little brother beamed, standing there in his dinosaur costume. He really liked dinosaurs.

"Bye buddy" you waved them goodbye and watched them disappear down the street. You closed the door and settled on the sofa with Netflix on. You tapped to continue watching Gossip Girl and throughout the first half an hour of it, you had already answered the door to trick or treaters five times.

Ding dong!

You groaned, hauling yourself up off the sofa and flinging the door open once again. You expected to be faced with more trick or treaters, but you wore a shocked expression when there stood Theo Raeken — someone who went way back with Scott and Stiles and returned seeking a pack, someone who you also had a huge crush on. He was always flirting with you, putting his hand on your leg during biology (you sat together), luring you in, plus it wasn't hard to avoid him since he was attending the pack meetings frequently.

"Theo" you breathed, plastering a smile on your face. "Hi, um..what're you doing here?"

"I'm bored, you mentioned you'd probably be spending Halloween alone" he shrugged, walking inside.

"Wait but I never mentioned it to y—" you paused your sentence as you realised. "You heard me talking to Lydia earlier didn't you?"

That goddamn supernatural hearing.

"I might have" Theo's lips formed a smirk that made your insides melt.

"I figured you'd be at Jennifer's party" you commented whilst folding your arms. You'd seen him speaking to her every so often in school.

"Parties aren't really my thing" he shrugged and made himself at home by walking into the living room and flopping down on the couch where you'd just been sitting. "Is it alright if I hang with you then?"

"Uh sure" you responded. "Can I get you a drink or anything?"

"I'm good, what're you watching?" he nodded over to the TV where Gossip Girl was paused.

"Gossip Girl" you answered. "Not that I've had much time to actually watch it because of—"

The doorbell went off and you groaned, walking back to the door and swinging it open.