T.R | Homecoming

Summary: You are in love with Theo but too scared to admit it, unaware to you, Theo is in love with you too. He approaches you at homecoming and asks you to dance before admitting his feelings.

"Y/N!" you heard a few voices call from behind you and when you turned around, you saw your three best friends Lydia, Kira and Malia. You closed your locker and greeted them with a smile. "Hey guys, what's up?"

"You still up for dress shopping after school?" Lydia asked.

"Absolutely!" you beamed, excitement for homecoming settling in your stomach. Behind your friends, across the corridor, you saw the one and only Theo Raeken speaking to Tracy Stewart. She was leant with her back against the lockers, giggling and biting her lip at something he'd clearly said. You felt a pang of jealousy inside and as Theo's eyes diverted in your direction, you quickly looked elsewhere, clearing your throat.

"You..okay?" Malia looked at you with a frown. "You wreak of..jealousy."

"Jealousy?" you laughed. "Why would I be jealous?"

"You were just looking over at Theo Raeken" Kira confirmed and the girls all wore smirks.

"I was no— whatever, I need to get to class" you rushed out before scurrying off to class.

Little did they know, you were completely and utterly in love with Theo Raeken.

-

The final bell of the day chimed, signalling the end of another long school day. You walked out to the parking lot where your friends were gathered around Stiles's jeep. Scott's arm around Kira and Stiles's arm around Malia whilst Lydia was resting against the bonnet of the vehicle. You approached them and they all greeted you.

"So who are you going to homecoming with?" Stiles asked you and you opened your mouth to answer, but before you could, somebody else butted in.

"Y'all talking about homecoming?" Oh god, it was Theo.

"Yeah, you going?" Scott questioned.

"How could I miss it?" Theo breathed with his charming smile.

"I didn't think you were a homecoming type of guy" you commented before you could stop yourself and his eyes met yours.

"Guess I'm full of surprises" he faintly smirked and you quickly looked away.

"Anyway, you ladies ready to go?" Lydia chimed in, noticing your awkward state.

"Yes"

"Yep"

"Bye boys!" Lydia called to them, looping her arm through yours and dragging you away whilst Kira and Malia were in front. You all climbed into Lydia's car and the dress shop wasn't too far away, five or ten minutes max. When you entered it, you were amazed at the gorgeous dresses hung up. You spent hours trying on different ones until there was one you had just slipped into that had something about it, something different. It showed a good bit of cleavage which was your only concern but it was shimmery and beautiful. You stood up on the podium as your three friends scanned your appearance with dropped jaws.