T.R | He Leaves You

Summary: After the Ghost Riders had gone, Beacon Hills was back to some kind of normality. However, Theo tells you he's leaving because he's not welcome in the pack and he's convinced he's not good for you, leaving you heartbroken.

I woke up with an aura of relief and contentness around me. The Ghost Riders were gone, Beacon Hills once again felt somewhat safe. Not only that, but Theo was back. When he'd been sent to Hell, I felt a hole in my heart, that I couldn't shake off no matter how much I tried. I also felt regret that I'd never admitted my feelings to him. I still hadn't to this day, but I had a feeling he knew how I felt about him.

It was also my last day as a Senior, last day of Senior Year for all of us. I got out of bed and ready for the day, making sure I felt good about myself before leaving for school. Stiles and Scott had picked me up in the jeep and the three of us headed down to school together. As we all entered the building, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I opened up a message from Theo.

From: Theo

Can I pick you up later?

I smiled and immediately responded.

To: Theo

I'd like that :)

"Who's got you smiling?" Stiles asked me, bumping shoulders with me and I slipped my phone away, shrugging my shoulders. "Oh, nobody."

"It's Theo, isn't it?" Scott said knowingly, raising his eyebrows.

I silently rolled my eyes and tried to push back the heat creeping upon my cheeks. "Theo Raeken? Y/N..." Stiles looked at me with that same expression he'd continued to share with me ever since it became clear I saw Theo differently to everybody else. The look that said — you need to stay away from him, he's trouble, he will ruin you. But I didn't see that side of Theo, not anymore. Of course he did unforgivable things in the past, but feelings are feelings and I couldn't fight them. Plus he saved my life when I was helping him and Liam fight off the Ghost Riders, one of them had a whip wrapped around my leg, I was convinced I was going to be erased then and there, but I wasn't. Because of him.

"Don't look at me like that, Stiles" I sighed, pushing my hair behind my ear. "He's not that bad. Not to me."

Stiles opened his mouth to say something unnecessary but Scott gave him a look before turning to me. "Y/N, feelings are feelings. Believe me, I know. Just...be careful, okay?"

"I will, Scotty" I reassured him before we all went to our classes.

Hours passed and the final bell rang. Scott, Lydia, Malia and myself all shared a giddy look whilst Stiles remained looking slightly distraught. "No, no, no. No, that's it?"

"Last day ever!" Scott smiled widely at his best friend as we all stood up and gathered our belongings.

"But that was so anticlimactic" Stiles continued to mumble to himself with disappointment but all I could think about was seeing Theo's face again. I said my goodbyes to my best friends, giving them all tight hugs before jogging down the corridors, pushing open some double doors, the warm sun hitting me. My eyes scanned my surroundings before landing on a familiar truck with a familiar figure leant against it, watching all of the students pile out of the building. His eyes met mine and I found myself grinning as I hurried down the concrete steps and across the grass.