T.R | He Leaves You #2

Summary: After the Ghost Riders had gone, Beacon Hills was back to some kind of normality. However, Theo tells you he's leaving because he's not welcome in the pack and he's convinced he's not good for you, leaving you heartbroken.

Months had passed since Theo left me, and there wasn't a day that went by where I didn't think of him. Was he safe? Had he met somebody else? Did he think about me too? Those were a few of the many things that floated around in my mind every single day. I'd tried to move on with my life. After he left, when I wasn't crying or sleeping, I was focusing on my artwork. Which led to this day, the day I would leave Beacon Hills to go to Art School. I was excited, don't get me wrong, but I'd expected this to be something I'd celebrate with him.

I was currently doing some last minute packing, but I remembered I'd asked Deaton if I could leave my art supplies etc in the Animal Clinic, that was also somewhere where I'd escape to do my work. I walked up to my dressing table and spotted something still wedged into the corner of the mirror. I pulled the Polaroid out and saw it was a photo of Theo and I. I remembered that day like it was yesterday.

I was led on my bed with my legs up against the wall whilst Theo was sat on the floor close to my head, going through my box of Polaroids. Every so often, he'd find a particular one amusing and show it to me whilst laughing. A lot of them were from when I was younger, so of course my dress sense from back then was somewhat more disastrous.

"You seemed to have a thing for colourful tights" Theo grinned, turning his head to me.

"I was a child, children like colourful things!" I exclaimed, a chuckle escaping my lips.

"Don't worry, I think you look cute with colourful tights" His words brought heat to my cheeks. I looked away and back at the ceiling.

"Do you still have your Polaroid camera?" I heard him ask curiously.

"Of course" I sat myself up and turned to face him again. "Why?"

"So we can take a picture, obviously" Theo replied.

"Seriously?" I groaned. "I haven't taken a Polaroid of myself in years."

"And why not?"

"Because, when I was a child, I was blissfully unaware of insecurities" I stated, meeting his eyes.

"Y/N, you should never feel insecure. Don't you see how amazing you are?" Theo got up and sat down on the bed beside me.

"No" I whispered with honesty.

"Then let me show you" He mumbled, his eyes diverting down my my lips before, unexpectedly, he overlapped my mouth with his as we shared a soft kiss. My stomach was literally like New Years Eve, filled with fireworks and excitement. My hands squeezed his broad shoulders and our lips parted with a pop.

"You just kissed me" I blinked.

"Yeah" Theo smiled breathlessly.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Because I wanted to," His smile widened. "Can we take that Polaroid now?"