T.R | Treat You Better

Summary: You have been stuck in a toxic relationship with your boyfriend, Robbie, for a long time now. He treats you like crap and never hesitates to hit you whenever you anger him. Recently, you have been getting pretty close to the pack, Theo Raeken more so. Eventually the Chimera loses control when he sees Robbie treating you badly.

I sat in the passenger seat of my boyfriend's car, since he'd offered to drive me to school, like everyday. As we pulled up outside the school, in the distance, I spotted my friends. I unbuckled my belt and reached for the door before Robbie roughly gripped my chin and made me look at him.

"Don't I get a kiss?"

I plastered a smile on my face, leaning forward and pecking his lips before quickly scurrying out of the car, gripping my bag tightly. I fast walked across the yard to where the pack stood chatting. They all flashed me smiles and greeted me, however I felt a pair of emerald eyes linger on me a lot longer. I discretely glanced over at Theo, pushing back the heat trying to overtake my cheeks.

"Hey, so you wanna come stay over at mine tonight?" Lydia asked me, smiling.

"Sure, uh, I'll ask Robbie" I pushed some of my hair behind my ear.

"You need to ask for your boyfriend's permission?" Theo piped up, making my eyes widen slightly and my heart drop.

"Uh.." Suddenly the bell chimed, saving me from having to answer. "I'll see you guys later" I rushed my words out, hurrying inside before anything else could be said.

I grabbed some books from my locker before going to class and sitting down in my usual seat. I felt a lump forming in my throat when my boyfriend entered the room and sat beside me, like always. The tables were in rows where there were three people per desk, coincidentally I was placed between Robbie and Theo. Speaking of, the Chimera strode in and slumped into his seat.

"Hey" I heard him call to me.

I turned my head and pursed my lips together into a smile. "Hi."

Suddenly, Robbie placed his hand on my thigh, squeezing it tightly, making me gasp and look away from Theo. "Don't talk to him" My boyfriend hissed in my ear and I gulped, nodding my head silently.

The lesson started and Robbie hadn't removed his hand from my leg at all. In fact, I felt him trying to trail it higher, but I discretely pushed it back down, angering him and making him dig his nails into my skin. I whimpered, staring down at my book and pushing back the tears stinging my eyes.

I heard a low growl from the other side of me, I peeked over at Theo who looked very angry. I inhaled sharply, and without thinking, I grabbed his hand under the table. I was shocked when I felt sparks, too many to count, and the fluttering of butterflies in my stomach. Theo's eyes locked onto mine and my teeth grazed over my bottom lip. The Chimera squeezed my hand and they didn't disconnect for the rest of the lesson.

Eventually the bell rang and we had to part. Robbie and Theo had exited the classroom quicker than I had, I took my time to stuff my books into my bag. All of a sudden, I heard voices shouting from the corridor. I swung my bag over my shoulder and jogged out and round the corner to see two figures throwing punches at each other. My heart stopped when I saw it was in fact my boyfriend and the Chimera.

Theo grabbed the collar of Robbie's shirt and roughly pinned him against the lockers.

"What's wrong, Raeken?" My boyfriend sneered. "You fancy my girlfriend?"