And We'll Live Happily Whatever After[Epilogue]

Oh, my gosh! Here it is, dear readers!

Enjoy the last and final part of And We'll Live Happily Whatever After!

I had so much fun writing this story. :)

------------------------------

Epilogue

"Is she finally asleep?"

I glanced up to see Alessio standing on threshold of our bedroom. He was wearing a rumpled white shirt and his black short silk boxers. He couldn't be any sexier-except when he's naked.

I nodded with a smile and climbed off the bed. I walked slowly, sexily towards him and he grinned. He grabbed my waist when I neared him and with one last look over my shoulder, I let my husband led me from the room.

Outside the door, he pinned me to the wall and kissed me thoroughly.

I struggled to keep my breathing even but let my excitement grow. "I missed you today."

"Oh, me too, cara," he murmured against my neck. "You can tell, right? Because I'm already showing you how much."

I ran a hand over his strong shoulders while chuckling. "Yes, but we can't do it here."

He pulled back to look at my face. "You're right, tesoro. Let's go." He linked his fingers with mine before dragging me down the long, curving staircase and out into the night.

"Alessio, where are we going?" I asked him as I follow him move through the gardens of our Corfu villa.

He only gave me a wicked grin and continued to walk around the house. When we rounded a corner, he threw over his shoulder and ran as fast as he could. Before I could even react, we were both splashing through cold water.

"Alessio!" I shouted as I resurfaced in the pool. I coughed out the water I drank and glared at my husband who was already in the process of removing his shirt. He waded to the side to put it out of the water just to spun back again to look me over.

When he licked his lips, a delicious shiver ran through my body. Not because of the cold but because of an entirely different reason.

"You really look good when you're wet, Sophia."

I resisted the urge to laugh at his double meaning. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction to know he's really got me worked up.

"You made me wet," I muttered. As soon as the words left my mouth, I knew I said the wrong thing. Or the right thing-in his case.

Alessio laughed heartily. "I always make you wet, cara." He stalked me when I swam away from him. "Oh, come here, Sophia. I'll try to get you wetter."

I pretended to think about it and he was already smiling-probably because he knows I can't resist him-when I stuck out my tongue at him childishly and said, "Only if you catch me." With that, I pushed my foot and went under to swim farther away from him.

He recovered quickly enough and went after me. Our wild chase led to a gentle pool wrestling.

He pushed me to the side with him behind me. His arms were locked tight around me. "I didn't know pool games are interesting foreplay moves." He whispered to my ear as his right hand caressed my belly.

I stifled a moan and wiggled against him. "Alessio..."

"Hmm?" He slowly pulled the hem of my chemise and tossed the wet garment aside so that I was only clad in my matching black lacy lingerie. "Sophia," He groaned as his mouth wandered down to my neck.

I turned my head so I could catch his lips. I poured my heart, my soul, everything into that one kiss and felt Alessio do the same in return. I helped him remove my bra when he unsnapped it and pushed it down my arms.