And We'll Live Happily Whatever After[13--Part One]

13 -- Part One

I could not be back where it all started, right? Or... could I be.

I was standing outside the church steps-oh, my. This looks familiar to me. The sense of déjà vu came over me but I can remember that I was wearing a long white dress-a bridal dress-when I was here before.

I looked down and saw the sultry charmeuse dress I donned this morning. It was black, and ends just above the knee. It conceals the baby bump I've been sporting for eight months now.

To be honest, there are times when it appalls me how enormous I've gotten. During those times, Alessio would tell me how much he loves me and what it does for his body to see me so ripe with his baby growing inside me.

We've stopped making love a couple of weeks ago, in accordance to my doctor's advice. Alessio backed off somberly, always putting my needs and the baby's before his. It made me a little crazy for a couple of nights because of my wild hormones and all that so he decided to try sleeping in the next bedroom.

However, the third night he moved out of our bedroom, he forcefully knocked on my door.

"I heard you crying," He murmured as he pulled me to him. It wasn't that easy hugging him now. My belly is so big; I'm so big.

"I've been crying for the past three nights," I confessed and cried some more.

Alessio wiped my tears with his thumbs and placed a placating kiss on my lips. "I know, mia adorata."

"I don't want you in the next bedroom." I said as I gripped his arms. "I want you here. Don't leave me."

He groaned and led me back to the bed. He eased down next to me and pulled up the blankets. "It's been hell for me too, cara." He pulled me against him, spoon fashion. "I lay awake at night, fantasizing about knocking down your door and damning your doctor's suggestion to hell." He rested a hand on my left breast which made me squirm. "Dio, Sophia, do not move like that. You're torturing me."

I felt his lips on my neck. "You started it," I mumbled and jerked when he guided my hand to his manhood. We-

"Hello, Sophia." The greeting broke through my recollection. I looked up and saw Brayden standing a few feet away. I was still standing in front of the church. Then everything else registered in my brain.

A car smashed against the back of my limo. Exactly the way... oh, my word. Exactly the way it was when Alessio saved me from marrying this man in front of me.

When I stole another glance at him, I realized that I have to options. I can either try to run away and die or pray Alessio finds me soon.

--

Brayden took us to an airstrip outside London. I didn't know where exactly because I didn't pay attention during the drive. I didn't let myself feel or think. I knew it would only unsettle me more and would also affect the baby. Alessio and I's baby.

I inhaled deeply as The Monster caught my elbow in his hand. Come to think of it, I also had a nickname for Alessio when he abducted me (though that kidnapping is more appealing than right now's). It was Mr. Hot Stranger, if I was not mistaken.

"He won't find us where we're going, Sophia. Don't worry."

I remember being captivated by his dark brown eyes. Even from the moment he got out of the car, I knew I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with the man. I sniffled a little. I might not see Alessio ever again. Who knows? I don't even know where this pathetic excuse for a man is taking me. But I'm sure wherever it is, Brayden would make it hard for me to escape.