And We'll Live Happily Whatever After[7]

7

I pulled my hand away. "What are you doing?" I screeched at Alessio. I tried to get off his lap but his strong arms held me in place.

He glared at me. "I'm making love to you!"

"In a limo!"

"You're my wife!"

"That doesn't mean you c-can just make love to me anywhere you want!" I struggled to get away from him. "Oh, let me go, y-you-"

Alessio's voice dropped to a whisper. "Don't make the mistake of continuing that sentence, cara." He held my wrists in one hand and slid his free one up to my throat. "You are my wife. I can do whatever I want with you."

"Oh, that's just rich!" I laughed but even to my own ears it sounded weird. "This is not the 18th century, Alessio. Wake up. You can't just-"

"But I can, tesoro. We are in Italy, remember?" His lips skimmed my cheeks. I shivered. "Italian brides have the good sense to follow their husbands' whims."

I turned my head away from his lips. He chuckled softly and started to play with my neck. "I'm not an Italian bride. I'm English."

"But you are married to an Italian male."

As if I didn't know that. I mean, that he's a male. I know that very much. I can feel the proof in between my thighs. "So?"

He pushed me away enough to look directly into my eyes. "So," he started. "You are now at my beck and call. I expect you to be within reach always-"

"Even while you're showering?" I laughed at that.

My devil of a husband grinned sexily at me. "Especially when I'm showering."

I blushed. Oh my word. "That's stupid."

"No, it's not," He bit my lower lip suddenly and I moaned. "Also, you are to do anything-horizontally or vertically."

--

He was true to his word.

Alessio carried me up to his bedroom as soon as the car stopped in front of his house. Not even once did he break the connection of our lips. He continued to kiss me and make me lose my head. I have to give our servants credit for making themselves invisible as we make our way through the house.

I couldn't muster enough anger to tell Alessio to stop. By now, I have completely lost my head and was allowing him to do his marital duties.

I landed on my back on my husband's bed and he soon followed me. He was kissing my neck and my stomach clenched in anticipation. I was quite indifferent to our surroundings. All I could think about is Alessio and the wonderful things he's doing to me.

I felt his big hands caress my back. One pulled down the zip of my dress and the other pull it over my head. I was bared to his penetrating gaze. Even though I was still wearing a bra and panties, I couldn't help but feel like I've never been more naked in my life.

He gave my lips one last kiss before he stood up and shed his own clothes. I moaned at the sight of his muscular torso. I've seen guys without their shirts on before in movies but none of those celebrated actors could compare to Alessio. He's the sexiest guy in the world. In my world.

"Like what you see, cara mia?" He asked with a grin as he went back to lie beside me in the bed. He hasn't taken off his black silk boxers yet and I just couldn't wait to see what's hidden underneath that piece of cloth-though it wasn't that hard to guess. Oh my word! I've completely gone shameless!

I felt a blush crawl up on my already burning cheeks. "You're gorgeous," I whisphered and pulled his mouth back on mine.

He chuckled but continued to kiss me. He let his incredible hands wander all over my body. He cupped my breasts and was soon showering kisses on the two globes. He pulled off my bra and took each one into his mouth. I arched my hips to his, moaning and begging.

"You like it, Sophia?" I nodded and strained up to him once more. He went back to playing with my lips while his hand caressed my belly. And then he touched me there. Where I was aching so bad. I bit his shoulder to keep from screaming.

Alessio distracted me by kissing me again. My hands wandered over his lean, toned body. I love feeling the rippling muscles under my hand and I love hearing his groan when I touch his most sensitive spots.

After a moment, he caught my hands to his and whispered to me that he couldn't take it anymore. He tore the last piece of underwear I was wearing and stepped out of his boxers. He buried his face on my neck as he pushed into me. He was so big that I honestly thought we wouldn't fit. But as he gently thrust and broke the proof of my virginity, he stilled until the pain subsided.

I wriggled my hips under his and he took that as a permission to continue what he's started. Soon after that, I was screaming in ecstasy while he watched me intently. I could tell by the sweat on his forehead that he was holding back some more.

"Alessio," I gasped. "Come with me now."

"I want... this to be... perfect for you." He rasped out. "You're... first time... should be perfect."

I leaned up to catch his lips with mine and murmured, "It is. It already is." I wrapped my legs around his waist to hold him in place and that's when I start to feel him tense and let go of himself.

It truly was perfect. Everything about the man I love and what we just did is perfect.

Wait, what?! The man I love?! Oh my word.