Chapter 3

Nick's POV

My hands shook. How was I still alive? This is too much pain. I was surely going to die. Even God couldn't save me now.

The door opened and he came in. This was the end. I could feel it. He walked to the chair with a smug smirk on his face. Blood was dripping everywhere.

He took the bloody pliers again.
"Please just k-k-kill me" I spoke, coming out as a whisper.
"But there's no fun in that" He frowned. With that he took a strong grip on my jaw parting it from my maxilae. I yelped. There was no use anyways. He is heartless. He positioned the sharp pliers to my tooth and simply took it out. I tried to yell with the last drop of my energy. My mouth filled with blood. He took out all of my teeth.

Like that wasn't enough torture

Like that wasn't enough torture.  My face was already covered in my blood. He took scissors. I couldn't take it anymore. I was breathing heavily. I could taste my blood in my throat. He took my bottom lip between his fingers and cut it off with the scissors. The pain was unbelievable, unbearable, undeserved, indescribable.
I closed my only eye and I hugged the death.

Ashley's POV

I was so excited to go out with him. He was magic. He was special and somehow different.
I took the keys of my car and went to pick up my hot date.

My jaw met the floor when I saw him. How could a human be this hot?
He innocently smiled at me. I took his hand like a gentleman and kissed it.

I opened the door for him and drove us to my special place.
I had a house in the village that was nearby. I thought it would be more romantic if we'd be alone and I took him there.

We entered the house and I led him to the living room. I had already prepared everything. He gasped when he saw the romantic dinner.

The candles were lighting up the dark room. The dinner was still warm and the red wine was cold.
I smirked as I helped him sit on the comfy chair.

I pored us some wine and when I sat down I couldn't help but to admire him.
I eyed him up and down.

"When I first saw you, my breathing stopped." I said looking at him with passion, admiration.
His cheeks went red. He was so shy and yet so sexy.

We talked about our dreams, families, relationships. We slowly ate the dinner and I offered him my hand. He took it as he stood up.

I wrapped my hand around his waist. I could feel his body stiffen. I smirked. I led him to my guest room where the fire was.

We sat beside the fire, close to each other.
I stroked his hair. All the time he was staring at the floor. His innocence and shyness were turning me on even more.

I put his smooth hair behind his ear.
"Andy, you're truly stunning. You're taking my  breath away" I whispered.

He looked at me but then put his gaze on the floor again.
I got even closer. He could feel my hot breath on his neck. Our cheeks were touching.

And his skin was so beautiful from the light of the fire. I put my hand on his other cheek. He was so smooth and soft.

"I really want something between us" I whispered once again.
I gulped and parted my lips. I moved my head and I met his lips.

I kissed them once. Now I know what 'butterflies in the stomach' means. My body was burning.

I started moving my lips against him. His smooth hair touching my hand that was on his cheek.
He wrapped his hands around my shoulders.

We moved our lips against each others. His lips tasted amazing. I slipped my tongue to his bottom lip and licked it. He parted his lips even more. I slipped my tongue into his wet mouth and met his soft tongue.

I never wanted this to stop. The places where he touched me were burning.
We eventually pulled away.

I was just staring in his innocent eyes. He has me. After this I know I belong to him.