Chapter 20

Ashley

I was his fucking pet and I didn't care.
We were sitting at the table with Coness and Vermin. They were both looking at each other lovingly. Vermin sold me for this. I can't blame him. He has his happiness with Coness now.

I looked at Andy. We could have had that. I suddenly felt so sad.
"What is it doll?" Andy put my chin up.
"I'll talk to you later okay?" I said. He looked at me weird.

"Ashley if you're not feeling well, we can go" Vermin said. I shot him a glare.
"Oh now you're a worried friend?" He looked at me and I saw a guilty glance. He probably realised that I had lost weight. He saw the bags under my eyes, the bruises on my body. And I wasn't in a mood for his pity.

"Doll, please behave. I don't want to be harsh on you." Andy warned. Who the fuck does he think he is to have authority over me?

"Andy can you please not? Maybe you haven't noticed but this isn't the Ashley we know. Look at him. Where is his smile? You promised to keep him happy. He lost weight but you promised to keep him healthy." Vermin protested. He doesn't have the right to!

Andy was shocked. He was just staring at me.
"You don't have the right to blame him. You can only blame yourself. Now please stop acting so worried." I snapped at Vermin.
Andy was speechless.

"Ashley is still mad Vermin and I think it would be better if we go home. But you Andy, Vermin is right. The monsters were them not you, do you remember that?" Coness stood up. Everything else was silent. Them leaving. Andy softly crying and bringing me to his chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Ashy. I love you. I really do. I shouldn't have done that. I was afraid of you leaving me." He cried. I was expecting this. He was a psycho and his moods were changing quickly.

He looked into my empty eyes.
"Ashley I promise to treat you better from now on." I started laughing. Better? I couldn't bring myself to stop laughing. This was just too damn funny.  He was looking at me worried. He was the only one I have and he was about to treat me better. This was even funnier.

"Ashley"

I threw myself at him and started kissing him.
"What are you doing?" He asked. I was going crazy.  I wanted human touch. I wanted him to fuck me hard and make me forget about our life.

"Fuck me, hard!" I dug my nails into his shoulders.
He flipped us over.
"Do it! Take me!" I was almost yelling. He stared at me. I started ripping his clothes off.

He started to kiss my neck fast. He put his hand under my shirt and started to bite my neck. I tightly wrapped my hands around him.
I didn't want to wait.

"Oh fuck me already. Show me what a man you are!" I challenged. But he couldn't compete with my thirst.

He took out his dick and stripped me. He was about to get a lube but I grabbed his hand.
"You never go easy on me. I want it hard!" He was confused. This whole time he was silent.

He thrusted in me. I felt pain. Oh the pain, the only thing that was reminding me that I'm alive.

He started pushing into me more. I closed my eyes and tried not to think of anything at all.
"Do it like you mean it" I said. He started to thrust faster and harder.

I moaned out. Rocking our bodies back and forth I opened my mouth. The pleasure was coming and I was forgetting everything.

I was only letting out erotic breaths.
He thrusted deeper and I scratched his back.

I only felt the moving and my body being in pleasure. I was getting there. Faster, faster, faster,faster.

In.
Out.
In.
Out.
In.
Out.

I screamed out!

My mind was blank and he was panting on top of me. That's all I remember before closing my eyes.