Chapter 17

Ashley's POV

I woke up all dirty. I was hungry and thirsty. The hunger was eating me out.
I curled up in a ball. There was no point even if I died. He'd only use me as his puppet for his psychopathic desires. His sickness and darkness.

I was there on the cold ground thinking and over thinking. How much time did it pass? Hour? Two? Or even more?

The door opened.
"Hello pet" Andy innocently smiled. That sick fucking smile.

This wasn't only about to get worse, but it was about to be the worst for me. He was never what I thought he'd be.
Look where love brought me.

But they say you can't know that you loved if you don't experience pain. This wasn't real love, this was torture and lust for destroying and owning.

"Please stop it" I begged as I looked down on the floor.
"I should have known it was wrong from the start" I whispered helplessly.

"You can't really blame me, can you? You can only blame yourself" He unlocked the cage.

"Here, have something to eat" He handed me a sandwich. I wouldn't eat from him but I was dying for food. I grabbed the food and impatiently ripped the package.He chuckled and closed the cage.

I ate in silence. He was sitting on the bed and watching me. After I was done I rubbed my hand. It still hurt.

"How could you do that?" I asked calmly.

"You don't know a thing Ashley" He got all serious.
"You were just an experiment" He laughed.

"Is this a game to you?" I asked angrily.
"I was only pretending" He started to hysterically laugh. He couldn't stop laughing.

"Stop laughing!" I yelled.
"This isn't funny. This is fucking sick. You are fucking sick. You need help!" I started crying and shaking.

"I know I hurt you. I'm sorry" He walked to me. He grabbed two of the poles in his hands.
"You broke my heart and all you can say is sorry?" I looked up at him once again.

"You're so beautiful like this. So helpless and ready to do everything just so you could live" He looked at me with a sick perverted look.

He opened the cage.
"Come on pet, I'll show you how sick I can get." He smirked.
"No! Get away from me!" I fought when he grabbed my hurt hand. He kept pulling me towards him.
"Stop it! It hurts" But he didn't stop.

I don't know where was he dragging me but I had no  energy. I couldn't fight for too long. We passed some rooms and he finally opened one door.
I gave up on the fear. There were no words to describe how mixed up everything was. I wanted out alive!

I realised it was a huge bathroom. Unlike the other rooms this one was white and full of brightness.

He pushed me and threw me on the floor.
"Now doll undress, I want you to be all clean for me,, He smirked. That sick bastard!
"No!,, I protested.
"I'm tired of joking around,,- His expression went from smirking to annoyed.

He jumped on me. I could feel his weight pressing me to the floor. I squirmed trying to get him off of me. I was upset that he was stronger than me. Ripping my clothes off he was laughing maniacally.
I was screaming and begging him to stop. But a monster would never stop because you beg.

I didn't feel the tears that were wetting my face until he grabbed me by my hair and licked the tears off of my left cheek.

"Disobey me once more and you're gonna pay a high price,, I didn't even bother to respond. My life was in his hands anyway. A slave, that's what I was.