Chapter 13

Ashley's POV

5 missed calls

The phone was next to me. I was looking at it like it was the most evil thing on this world. For days the killer has been calling me and sending me messages. And now I had police all over my house but it was worthless. The killer was like my shadow. I shivered. I rocked my body. Not only that I was crazy but the fear was blowing my heart. I felt uneasy. My thoughts were haunting me. It was like something was holding my soul and wouldn't let me breathe.

The phone lit up once again and  tear rolled down my cheek.
My eyes were drained from crying.

"Pick up doll, I want to hear your beautiful voice that will be saying my name repeatedly.

TIK11 xo"

It read. The bastard wouldn't stop calling my number or sending me sick perverted messages.

"Nooo" I screamed.

Andy and Vermin wouldn't leave me and that was scaring me the most. What If the killer hurts them?

Andy entered the room with glass of water.

I haven't been eating regularly, who would knowing that there is a killer after them? What did I do to deserve this?

"Ashy, don't worry. The police is after him and they're protecting us, he can do nothing" Andy stroked my cheek.

I just looked up at him. His eyes were teary. He hugged me and held me close, almost like he's ready to lose me to the arms of the death.

He was taking care of me and forgot to take care of himself.
I couldn't imagine how he felt. But he didn't let me see his weak moments.

"Andy if anything...happens to me...I want you to know that I love you and that I'm glad I had you in my life because you were the most beautiful thing in it" I had to say what was on my soul. I had this feeling telling me it will be all over soon.

He finally broke down crying.

"Don't you dare say that again!! How dare you just give up on your life just like that. You're doing what he wants! You don't know how it feels to watch you lover in state like yours. I love you more then I love myself and the simple thought..." He sobbed.

"of losing you is destroying me. I can't afford to lose you Ashley. It's killing me." He sobbed hard.

We just held each other till we calmed down.

Then my thoughts started again.
The killer wanted me to stop seeing Andy and threatened to hurt him if I continued.
I realised in what danger I was putting my doll.

"Andy...I think we should be separated for a while."

"What?!"

"He threatened to hurt you if I continue with you. That person is insane and I won't let that bitch hurt you. I can't put you in danger Andy. You mean too much to me." I explained. Those words hurt me more then anything but what must be done, must be done.

"I'd rather he kills me then to be separated from you." He looked broken.

This was literal hell. The killer got what he wanted. He made my life and the people around me a living hell.

My phone rang and it was unknown.  It was him.
Andy looked angry at the phone. He grabbed the phone and...answered it.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT YOU FUCKER?! YOU'RE NOT GETTING MY ASHLEY! JUST WAIT TILL I PUT MY HANDS ON YOU. I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS. YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM. DO YOU HEAR ME?! YOU MOTHERFUCKER-" He yelled. He was cut off my a loud hysterical laugh then ending the call.

Vermin stormed trough the door.

"WAS IT HIM AGAIN?!"

"....Yes"

"Goddamn it!" Vermin was pissed off. I just stood there shocked.

The police officer entered the room as well.

"He called again! Did you track him?" Vermin asked with eyes full of hope.

"Sorry but..no" The officer answered.

"THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE? YOU'RE JUST STAYING HERE DOING NOTHING. YOU'RE USELESS! HE'S OUT THERE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND YOU HAVE NOTHING?! FOR FUCKS SAKE HE CALLED MORE THEN 11 TIMES" Vermin yelled.

"Vermin, calm down. It's not his fault" I tried to calm him down.  The officer just stood there awkwardly.

Vermin sighed and tried to calm down.

That's when my phone lit up again. A new message.

"I warned you. Now take the consequences.

TIK11"

"FUCK THIS. FUCK EVERYTHING. I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH HIM. NOW WE MADE HIM ANGRY." I screamed.

"Ashy calm down. He can't do shit" Andy said.

"You know what Andy? Fuck you. You're not taking this seriously. That person is fucking sick and can hurt me and you still think everything is magic and rainbows. Well guess what? Santa won't save me" I talked pissed off. In fact I wasn't pissed off at Andy. I was under stress with a killer on my neck and this was my reaction.

Andy stared at me. Oh no, I hurt him.
"Andy...I-"
"Save it!" He stormed out.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving. You don't need my farys" He run a hand through his hair.

"He might hurt you!" I yelled.

"I don't even care anymore" And just like that he left. I sank in my depression.
I took my jacket.

"What do you think you're doing?" Vermin asked.
"I'm going after him"
"No, you're not. Are you nuts? That's too dangerous!" He warned.
"If something happens to Andy I'll kill myself so it's the same shit"
"Wait" He grabbed my hand.
"I'll go and look for him, you stay here" I sighed. Soon Vermin was gone as well.

-

Another sleepless night. I was waiting for Andy and Vermin to come back when my phone lit up. My body tensed, my breathing become heavy. I felt dizzy. I felt like something bad was about to happen.
My throat went dry. I was blacking out. I tried to calm down.
I took the phone with my shaking hands. Another message.

"He's a frisky one. I didn't like him from the beginning anyway.

Say goodbye to your little toy.
TIK11 xo" My heart stopped.