Chapter 7

The last night wasn't heard from the serial killer from the haunted house. Is he/ she planning something big or simply didn't feel like killing?

The police suggests the people stay in their homes and avoid being out late.

Ashley's POV

"Man turn that shit off" Ted said. But I was quite interested in the news.

"That killer is horrible" I said. Ted just looked at me and didn't say a word.

"You were talking really creepy things last night Vermin" I said.

"Eh leave that aside" He waved his hand.

"That killer is brutal but don't you think that is what people deserve sometimes?" He asked, meeting my gaze.

"I don't think there is a human who deserves that kind of torture" I replied. Something was wrong with him. Is it because I haven't seen him in a while? Was it because of his break up?

We both fell silent. The afternoon was quiet until Andy came.

I had my hands wrapped around Andy and we were talking with Ted.

"So, do you love Ashley?" Ted asked Andy.
"I do" My little beauty blushed.

"Be happy that you have him. He's loyal and special. Don't break his heart" Ted said to Andy but he was staring at me. There was sadness and something else in his eyes. His eyes were so dark when he looked at Andy.

"Ashley means the world to me" Andy smiled looking at me.

"Anyways I'll leave you two alone" Ted tapped my knee and stood up. I went to the front door with him.

"See you soon bud" I said.
"Sooner than you think" He winked at me. I shook my head and closed the door.

I snuggled up to my Andy.
"Baby you always smell so amazing" I kissed his neck.

"He he he thank you" He cutely smiled. I fell in deep thought.

"Babe? What are you thinking about?" Andy asked.

"It's nothing..." I sighed "just Ted acts so weird. I mean he was talking about killing people then he said how the people that the killer from the haunted house kills deserve that. And the way he was looking at you. It's all kind of creepy you know"

"I didn't want to say that since  he's your friend but he is kinda creepy. The killer? I'm scared of him Ashy" Andy hugged me tighter.

"No need love, I'm here to protect you" I kissed him.
When I was with him I was forgetting about my worries and everything was fine. We were both looking at the sky. It was beautiful.

 "Ashy what if the killer finds one of us?" Andy asked out of sudden

"That's impossible, and as I said I will protect you"

"Yeah, unless I'm the killer" He giggled.
"You can't even kill a spider" I started tickling him. He was so aborable.
"True" He stroked my cheek, looking into my eyes.