Chapter 5

Gas's POV  

"PLEASEE" I begged. That's what we all do don't we? We all watch the news but we never listen.  

I was tied up to this so called table. I gulped in fear. We all want to die at some points in life but when it comes to it, we will beg and plead for more.

I was crying, yelling, begging but nothing worked. This man was truly a monster, heartless being.

Fear was rising in my blood. My body was shaking, I couldn't help but to whimper and sob.

"Shh doll, it's all just a fun game" He cooed. I was fighting with every will to live that was left in me but it didn't help. The ropes were tightly wrapped around my wrists that were hurting me, leaving bruises.

He walked to my left side. I was petrified yet I dared to look at him. He was holding a sharp, old razor. It had dried blood on it. I whimpered once again.

He put the razor to my bare hand and dragged a line on it, digging it in my skin, letting the blood out, cutting some nerves

"Ahhhh" I screamed out in pain as the blood was crawling down my hand. The drops of my blood made sounds as they touched the table.

He continued doing the same a few more times to my hand. Then he moved to my stomach ripping off my shirt.
"No,no,no, please no" All my words were useless from my raspy voice.

He dug the razor in my stomach causing the blood to paint my stomach red. It really hurt. Thank God it was only on my skin and not on the insides.

But his torture wasn't done yet. He took a packet and brought it to his other hand. Then I realised it was salt. I begged and cried but he poured some on his hand and started his torture.

He put salt on my wounds that he made. He put it carefully not to miss a single cut. I screamed out as I felt the burning on each one of them. It burnt so bad making it hurt more. The blood mixed with the salt.

Ashley's POV

I stroked his cheek staring into his eyes. He was precious. And once again I leaned in his neck and smelled him. Damn his scent was driving me insane.

"He he he Ashy your hair is tickling me" He giggled. I smiled and kissed his neck. Mm so smooth.

"Andy I know this is too early and everything but I just can't hold myself back when I see you. Please be mine?" I asked.

I saw a blush form on his cheeks and he looked down. He got shy and cute again.

I took his chin in my hand and made him look into my eyes. I looked into his eyes then glanced at his lips. I gently pecked his lips as if I did it harder he would break. I loved it.

"Yes" He said and I widely smiled. I kissed him once again. He snuggled up to my chest and I stroked his soft hair.

             ~At Ashs~

"Oh really now? You would do that?" I talked back to Andy on the phone.

"I would definitely wear that" He responded. I bit my lip imagining him in a sexy combination.

"We'll see Mister Biersack" I smiled as I flirted.

"I shall prove it" I heard his deep voice.

"Hey Andy, what are you wearing now?" I asked thinking about all the sexy possibilities.

"A black shirt and sweaters, why?" He asked. And I just laughed.

"Oh you perv" He chuckled.

"I'm sorry I can't help it when I'm thinking about you" I answered.

"Thinking about me huh? What do you think about now Ashy?" He asked making sure to make that 'Ashy' part extra slutty.

"Well it's me getting back from work and you lay there in only a long shirt. And you're making my day much better" I licked my lips in lust as I told him my fantasy.

"Oh and how do I make your day better?" He played innocent.

"First you strip me, you lock your hands in my hair, we both pant and get sweaty as many cuss words and moans would be shared. I'll be real good I promise" I smirked. I'm sure he was blushing by now.

"Ashyy that's so dirty" He giggled.

"Then what is an innocent boy doing in my dirty mind?" I laughed.

"I have no idea" He said and yawned.

"Awe babe it's late. Go to sleep" I said.

"Yeah I will, sweet dreams Ashy. I hope you won't wake up with a boner with all those dirty dreams" He chuckled.

"Don't worry love. Sweet dreams" I hung up.

I threw myself on the bed and smiled. I was happy with him and I was falling hard for him.

He's so perfect. I kept thinking about my little Andy till I fell asleep.