Chapter 6

Gas's POV

I closed my eyes, tired of the torture. But as I could see he wasn't even close to the end.

I just wanted to die. I begged him to kill me.
"Just in time doll" He smirked.
I just wanted it to end.

He brought a cage with some small animal in it. He positioned the cage on my stomach but its entrance was facing my stomach.

I took a better look. It was a rat.
"He hasn't ate in quite some time" He said in a mocking voice. He isn't doing what I think he's doing right? He's not that cruel right?RIGHT?

He opened the entrance letting the rats filthy hands touch me. My stomach went up and down in a panicked motion. My breathing was becoming quicker. Blood rose to my nose.

I screamed out. The rat started digging its hands into my stomach. Starting to cut my flesh and opening up my organs, trying to find its free way. Blood was everywhere. Dripping and crawling on the table.

No matter how hard I screamed the pain was still there.
"PLEASEE PLEASEE" No matter what I did, I knew this would be my painful death.

He gently stroked my hair.
"Awe doll, this is a really good show" He leaned in to my ear and whispered.
"It's turning me on" What a sick, twisted bastard he is?

He grabbed a fork and stabbed my right eye, letting the blood out once again. Screaming and squirming I was fighting with my last strength. He ripped off my eye.

"AAAAHHHH" I screamed out in pain as much as my lungs could take.
The last thing I felt was him filling my hole where the eye was with his piss.

Ashley's POV

I opened the door and greeted my love.
"Hey baby" I kissed his delicious lips.
"Hi handsome" I wrapped my hands around his body. When I'm around him I can't control my hands.

"Mm baby you smell so good" I complimented him.
"Thank you Ashy" He eyed me up and down and bit his lip.  He obviously liked the view.

"Like the hottie you're seeing?" I teased. He embarrassingly smiled.
I connected my lips with his smooth neck, leaving one gentle kiss. He shivered at that.

I dragged him to my bed and stroked his hair. I won't do anything to him just yet. We'll do it when he wants to.

I laid him down on the bed and cuddled him. He was so soft. My fragile doll. My everything. I couldn't believe I fell in love with him so quickly yet so many days have passed.

I slid my hand to his lower waist and slightly moved it to his thigh. He looked down. He was so cute, he already got embarrassed.

"You're sexy" I winked at him and looked at him perversely.
He was looking down and he was starting to blush.

I leaned in to his ear.
"You're turning me on" I could simply sense that he was burning.
I suddenly grabbed his butt. He squealed. Mmm it was so soft. My perverted thoughts wouldn't leave me alone.

"Your scent is driving me crazy Andy" I was now sexually talking-whispering to him. He gulped.

"Um..uh..A-Ash?" He squirmed a little. I lightly pecked his lips.

He was looking anywhere but not in my eyes.
"Look at me" I said. He shook his head. He looked behind me and whimpered. I turned and saw a spider. Aww he was afraid of the spider.

"Awe baby you want me to kill it?" I asked.
"Ashy no, that's a life too" Awe my innocent baby always so caring for the others.

"Then I won't kill it" I smiled sweetly at him and he gave me one cute smile.
I gripped his thighs and started making out with him.

                   ~later~

I was hanging out with my friend Ted Luis Vermin. He was my best friend and we spent a lot of time together. But these last months he was more distant.

Right now he was getting his ass drunk. He drank too much whiskey and now he was telling stupid things.

A tear rolled down his face.
"I'm hurt Ash" He took another shot.
"Ted slow down buddy" I said, patting his back.

"My lover left me again" He said sadly.
"I'm sorry man" He looked up at me.
"Do you ever just feel like...killing someone that hurt you? Just torturing them till they die and...and just-" I cut him off.

"You're drunk you don't know what you're talking about" I said.
"I know very good. Torture them so they'd feel the same pain as you" He chuckled. He was totally drunk...