Chapter 15

Ashley's POV

I was shocked. I was shaking. How could he do this to me?

"Y-you are fucking crazy! You're a psychopath!" I screamed out.

"I am not. I really am not" He answered calmly.

"You fucking killed people, look what you did to me. You fucking manipulated me! I-I thought...

Why me? " I was trying to calm myself.

"You were the price I had to pay" He said sad. What the? He was completely insane.

"Why...why are you doing this?" I asked. Like every normal human I wanted the answer.

"All of them, those suckers!  They had to pay for hurting my little Coness" His eyes were filled with pain. I was so confused and scared. What was going to happen to me? What about Andy?

"Coness?"

"It was a normal night when she was out. And there were they...Nick, Gas, Bill and Tom. They wanted something with her but she didn't...so they...they.." He stopped.

I remember Nick telling me he raped someone

"They raped her" I finished.
"Yes" He whispered. But why did he react that way? He was always protective over his friends but...killing?

"What did Andy did to you? Where is he? What have you done to him?" I was so afraid of the answer.

"Oh he was there to help me out. If it wasn't for him none of this would have happened" He said. I was now more confused than scared.

"You're fucking sick. You think you could use Andy?" I spat.

"What have you done to him?" I asked calmly.

"Nothing, why would I hurt someone who helped me out?"

"Helped you out?" My heart stopped. He didn't kill Andy did he?

Vermin just laughed.
"Coness is a chemist. She created Andys perfume so it would affect you. The pills you take, I actually traded them with sleeping ones. But the smell of the perfume affects them and won't let you fall asleep so you're in a daze" He explained.

And poor Andy wore the perfume thinking he will smell good but Vermin actually...but Andy smelled like that from the day one.

"What are you gonna do to me?" I asked.
"Me? Nothing. I don't need you. I love Coness.  Those letters weren't mine" He laughed.

"Then?" My heart was beating fast. Fuck this. Fuck everything.

"They were his" He said and left the room.

"HEY WHO IS HE? DON'T LEAVE ME. I NEED ANSWERS" There was no use.

The door opened.
"Vermin?"
"No, it's me"
"Andy?" I smiled.
"Quick free me so we can ran away" That's when I realised. He was free. My smile faded. He...was he.

I felt sick

I felt sick. I wanted to die!
This was too much. I couldn't take it.

"No, no, no, nO, PLEASE NO"

"Awe what is it my doll? You're afraid?" He smirked walking over me.

"It was you? Why?" I started crying. He looked so different, so...dark and dominant.

"My whole life I've been searching for someone willingly to endure my torture...Evidently I got impatient." He smirked.

"How could you. Why, why" My voice was so quiet you could barely hear it.

"I grew up alone. All my father cared about was work work and work!" He screamed out the last part.

"And now that he's gone...I just wanted someone. Someone like you" He stroked my cheek. I jerked my head away from his touch. He smiled.

"All three of you are TIK11?" I asked.

"Oh no no no my doll. Coness and Vermin are the killers" He was still smiling maniacally.

I looked up at him confused.

"We all went to the same high school. And when Coness was raped, they both wanted to revange. But they needed money wich I have. I didn't want to get involved but...it was that night when I saw you. You were talking to that Nick guy. That was the moment I knew I want you. That was the deal. They get the money and I get you.
We planed everything out and it worked. It was just a plus that you fell in love with me" He leaned in and tried to stroke my jaw.

"I hate you" I whispered. This was so painful.
He made me go insane. He made me think that I was the killer. He played me. I thought he loved me. My sweet innocent Andy.

"Doll! Don't say things like that. You never know in what mood I might be" He warned. I didn't care about anything now.

"Why did you manipulate me?"

"It was funnier that way doll. Now you're my little slave" He smiled innocently. This man was sick! Disgusting! Filthy!

"What does TIK11 mean?"

"Oh that. Hahha that was pretty creative.
On the old phones numbers are also letters. ABC are number one.
The innocent killer Andy Biersack. I arranged the murders but I never killed"
Of course. He was acting all innocent all this time. Yet he was the one I should've been afraid of.

I'd lie if I said fear wasn't in my bones.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"There is no why....I simply like it" He answered.

I was dealing with a crazy psychopath who was obsessed with me.
What was going to happen to me?