Chapter 23

Ashley

I was only staring blankly at the wall, that's all I did for days.
I felt as if I didn't have a soul. I felt as if my heart was ripped out...I felt numb.

Oh death how I wish you'd just come around.

What was I? I wasn't a human, I wasn't a man....

The only thing that was left for me was Andy. I would wake up every night crumbling in fear. I was dreaming about the things he did to me.
I thought that if I escape I would be saved, but the torture continued.

My mind was only getting worse. It was almost like his words were written on it.

"You are mine"

                _______________

Day 58:

I wasn't afraid anymore. My body was healing from my physical wounds but my mind was only getting worse.

My life was lifeless.

I haven't felt an emotion since I left him. I'm sure I'm going crazy. I'm pretty much crazy.

I would often catch myself hurting myself, drawing out blood. I needed to feel the pain. I needed to feel the freedom.

The more days pass the more I think that the only time I was free was when he had me. When he was deciding what to do with me.

              _______________

Day 72:

I was spinning around the room. It hurt so bad. I would do anything to end this pain!
I could not stand it anymore.

Day 86:

I suddenly felt so warm, I felt an actual emotion. I smiled. I felt like I was being watched.

Day 89:

I put on my best clothes, I was smiling all day. I was swinging my hips and was waiting. I was waiting for him.
I knew he was watching me. I felt his presence.

Day 91:

My smile was fading away. Why is he still not taking me? Is he mad that I run away? Did I hurt him?

Day 98:

I felt a tear slip on my face. I'm feeling his presence yet he's still not taking me. I can't stand this anymore. I want him. I can't deal with myself anymore.

I stood up and I checked all of my windows, I even left the door unlocked. Where is he?

Day 100:

"TAKE ME! JUST TAKE ME PLEASE! I CANNOT STAND THIS ANYMORE. I KNOW YOU'RE HERE ANDY." I yelled at the top of my lungs. I colapsed on the floor yet again.

"Please be here" I whispered. Maybe I imagined it all. Maybe I was only crazy. Maybe he found another one. Someone who will stay and not run away from him like I did.

I broke crying. I was kicking and pulling off my hair from crying.

Then I heard a noise upstairs coming from the stairs. My eyes widened and my heart started racing.

Something rolled down from the stairs. I slowly crawled to it.  It was my perfume. And it had letters on it.

"Daddy's home"

I smiled like a cheshire cat.