Chapter 22

Ashley's POV

He needed me to need him. He was like a viper, he was poisoning me each day. He was cruel.

But I didn't know a better life, did I? No human deserves this! Just be good and you get rewarded, if you're bad you get punished. My dangerous perfume, his viperous poison. What a perfect combination huh? I was done.

I needed the dark night to cover my tracks. I needed the cold sea to drown me. I needed the black sky to swallow me.

So I ran, I ran as fast as I could. He left me after he used me. He was preparing dinner but he forgot to lock the door. This time even death couldn't hold me. I know that if he finds me he'll kill me.

I ran trough the woods, it seemed endless. When I left the castle I heard one scary scream. That must have been Andy. If he was searching for me I'm sure he wasn't that far away from me. My body was shaking. The tears were streaming down my face. I didn't have any energy but I ran as fast as I could.

I was running for god knows how long before I reached the main road. I was sweaty. Adrenalin was rushing trough my veins.

I stopped panting. I escaped. I fucking escaped. I was saved. I WAS SAVED! I saw a car and I immediately walked in front of it. It had no choice but to stop. I was saved.

......

The skinny young man shook as he was curled up in a ball. Back and forth digging his nails into his flesh. It looked like he had been crying for hours now.

The man was whispering something under his breath making himself even more miserable.

"Darling I can still smell your perfume. I can see those honey brown eyes of yours"  He laughed maniacally.

"You left me one last kiss but the perfume you wore is my last memory. I can see it in the stars how shining our love was"  He started rocking himself faster.

"But dear don't you stop for a moment to think about our last memory? That perfume you wore smelled like your blood" The man smirked.

"That perfume you wore left marks on my ski. That perfume you wore I can't let go. I can't let you go!" Tear slipped on his face.

"That taste of you my doll. Your tough on my skin. No, dear. You are meant to be with me!" The man stood up. He looked cold. Almost like he had no soul. Pure evil.

"You are mine, and only mine. And you'll die mine"